Praseodymium Metal It Is Most Widely Used As An Alloying Agent With Magnesium For High Strength Appl - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Praseodymium is a silvery- yellow metallic metal that oxidizes moderately in air forming a green oxide coating. The metal is soft, malleable and ductile. It has a hexagonal structure, a density of 6.782 gm/ cm3, a melting point of 931 °C, and a boiling point of 3520 °C. Praseodymium oxide, or praseodymia, occurs as a sesquioxide with the formula Pr2O3 and as 6 other oxide phases. The sesquioxide Pr2O3 is a yellow powder with a body centered cubic structure, a specific gravity of 6.9 gm/ cm3, a melting point of 2183 °C, a boiling point of 3760 °C, and a formula weight of329.813. The stable form in air at ambient temperatures is Pr6O11, a black powder with a monoclinic structure, a specific gravity of 6.34 gm/ cm3, a melting point of 2500 °C, a boiling point of 4200 °C, and a formula weight of 1021.43.
Praseodymium is most widely used as an alloying agent with magnesium for high- strength metal applications in aircraft engines. It is also used in super magnets, catalytic converters, UV protective glasses, carbon arc lights, and CAT scan scintillators. The element isadditionally used as a doping agent in fibre optic cables, and in several metal alloys.
Purity: Pr/ TREM ≥ 99%
Packing: In iron drums with inner double PVC bags of 100kg net each, or packed according to customers' specifications
- Posted By: Prysmag
- Phone: 862161093316
- Address: 503, 1#, No.1295, New Jinqiao RD, 201206, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.prysmag.com
Published date: November 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: PRYSMAG GROUP, founded in 1996, is a satisfaction focused company. As one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rare earth products, we have been helping our customers accomplish their ideas and address their questions and concerns for over 18 years with expertise and a wide range of customizable products including rare earth oxides, rare earth metals, rare earth phosphors, rare earth magnets and other rare earth new materials.
Rare Earth Oxides The Most Significant Increases In Demand For Reo Is Attributed To A Predicted ExpaMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare Earth Oxides An overview of our rare earth oxides - Yttrium oxide ( Y2O3) min. 99, 999% - Lanthanum oxide ( La2O3) min. 99, 99 % - 99, 999% - Cerium oxide ( CeO2) min. 99, 95% - 99, 99% - Praseodymium oxide ( Pr6O11) min. 99, 5% - 99, 9% - Neody...
Rare Earth Metals Enabled Products And Technologies Help Fuel Globale Conomic Growth Maintain High SMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare earth elements or rare earth metals are all part of a series in the Periodic Table of Elements called the Lanthanide Series that runs from atomic number 57 to 71. In addition the elements yttrium # 39, thorium # 90 and scandium # 21 are also con...
Led Phosphor The Combinationof Blue And Yellow Makes A White EmittingMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
White light can be made different ways - by mixing reds, greens, andblues, by using an ultraviolet LED to stimulate a white phosphor ( the samestuff that' s inside a fluorescent bulb) , or by using a blue- emitting diode thatexcites a yellow- emittin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"