Rare Earth Metals Enabled Products And Technologies Help Fuel Globale Conomic Growth Maintain High S - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Periodic Table of Elements called the Lanthanide Series that runs from
atomic number 57 to 71. In addition the elements yttrium # 39, thorium #
90 and scandium # 21 are also considered to be rare earth metals because
they share similar properties. Uranium, although often associated with
rare earth metals, is not technically a rare earth metal.
There are many uses for rare earth metals. They are constantly being used in the nuclear power and nuclear weapons industries for both practical and experimental utilization. Some rare earth metals have found more down to earth applications in metallurgy, ceramics, glass making, dyes, lasers, televisions and other electrical components. The movie industry makes use of several rare earth metals to help produce the high intensity lamps that are needed for movie projectors. Yttrium has been used for decades in a diamond simulant called YAG or yttrium aluminum garnet which has physical properties similar to natural garnets but with a brilliance and fire more similar to diamond. The importance of rare earth metals is most certainly on the rise.
- Posted By: Prysmag
- Phone: 862161093316
- Address: 503, 1#, No.1295, New Jinqiao RD, 201206, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.prysmag.com
Published date: November 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: PRYSMAG GROUP, founded in 1996, is a satisfaction focused company. As one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rare earth products, we have been helping our customers accomplish their ideas and address their questions and concerns for over 18 years with expertise and a wide range of customizable products including rare earth oxides, rare earth metals, rare earth phosphors, rare earth magnets and other rare earth new materials.
Rare Earth Oxides The Most Significant Increases In Demand For Reo Is Attributed To A Predicted ExpaMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare Earth Oxides An overview of our rare earth oxides - Yttrium oxide ( Y2O3) min. 99, 999% - Lanthanum oxide ( La2O3) min. 99, 99 % - 99, 999% - Cerium oxide ( CeO2) min. 99, 95% - 99, 99% - Praseodymium oxide ( Pr6O11) min. 99, 5% - 99, 9% - Neody...
We Sell Ferrosilicon 70 72 75Minerals - XININNG METALS AND MINERALS IMPORT AND EXPORT (GRO - China - October 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Our group located in XiNing city, Qinghai province, China, which is one of the main ferrorsilicon yieldly. We are the main and steady Fe- Si supply for Tokyo Denka, Japan. The group' s import and export has exceeded USD 150 million per year. We can g...
Manganese Sulfate MonohydrateMinerals - Guangzhou Teamcore Trading Co.,Ltd. - China - October 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Application: Mainly used in feed additive and catalyst of synthesizing chlorophyll for plant, make growing well, enhance output. . is Used as a porcelain glaze, as a fertilizer additive and as a catalyst. It is added to soils to promote plant growth,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce