Samarium Oxide Insoluble In Water Moderately Soluble Strong Mineral Acids - Chinaprice: contact company for price
absorption capacity, Samarium Oxides have specialized uses in glass,
phosphors, lasers, and thermoelectric devices. Calcium chloride crystals
treated with samarium have been employed in lasers which produce beams
of light intense enough to burn metal or bounce off the moon.
CAS No. : 12060- 58- 1
Molecular Weight: 348.80
Appearance: Light yellow
Solubility: Insoluble in water, moderately soluble in strong mineral acids
Stability: Slightly hygroscopic
Purity≥ 99.9% TREO≥ 99% LOI≤ 1.0%
Rare Earth Impurities: Pr6O11≤ 100ug/ g Nd2O3≤ 100ug/ g Eu2O3≤ 100ug/ g Gd2O3≤ 100ug/ g Y2O3≤ 50ug/ g
Non Rare Earth Impurities: Fe2O3≤ 10ug/ g SiO2≤ 50ug/ g CaO≤ 200ug/ g Al2O3≤ 200ug/ g Cl- ≤ 100ug/ g
- Posted By: Prysmag
- Phone: 862161093316
- Address: 503, 1#, No.1295, New Jinqiao RD, 201206, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.prysmag.com
Published date: November 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: PRYSMAG GROUP, founded in 1996, is a satisfaction focused company. As one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rare earth products, we have been helping our customers accomplish their ideas and address their questions and concerns for over 18 years with expertise and a wide range of customizable products including rare earth oxides, rare earth metals, rare earth phosphors, rare earth magnets and other rare earth new materials.
Rare Earth Oxides The Most Significant Increases In Demand For Reo Is Attributed To A Predicted ExpaMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare Earth Oxides An overview of our rare earth oxides - Yttrium oxide ( Y2O3) min. 99, 999% - Lanthanum oxide ( La2O3) min. 99, 99 % - 99, 999% - Cerium oxide ( CeO2) min. 99, 95% - 99, 99% - Praseodymium oxide ( Pr6O11) min. 99, 5% - 99, 9% - Neody...
Rare Earth Metals Enabled Products And Technologies Help Fuel Globale Conomic Growth Maintain High SMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare earth elements or rare earth metals are all part of a series in the Periodic Table of Elements called the Lanthanide Series that runs from atomic number 57 to 71. In addition the elements yttrium # 39, thorium # 90 and scandium # 21 are also con...
Led Phosphor The Combinationof Blue And Yellow Makes A White EmittingMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
White light can be made different ways - by mixing reds, greens, andblues, by using an ultraviolet LED to stimulate a white phosphor ( the samestuff that' s inside a fluorescent bulb) , or by using a blue- emitting diode thatexcites a yellow- emittin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce