Thulium Metal Is A Bright Silvery That Reasonably Stabile In Air It Soft Malleable And Can Be Cut Wi - Chinaprice: contact company for price
is soft, malleable, and can be cut with a knife. Thulium has one stable
isotope and 31 radioisotopes. It has a hexagonal close- packed
structure, a density of 9.321 gm/ cm3, a melting point of 1545 °C, and a
boiling point of 1950 °C. Thulium oxide, or thulia, occurs as a
sesquioxide with the formula Tm2O3, and exhibits its most common valence
state of +3, however, valence states of +2 and +4 have been observed in
several compounds. The oxide is a pale green powder with a specific
gravity of 8.6gm/ cm3, a melting point of 2425 °C, and a formula weight
Thulium is the 2nd rarest of REEs, only next to Promethium, which does not occur naturally in the earth’s crust. Because of its scarcity and high price, there are few widely- used Thulium applications. Its current uses are mainly scientific experimentation, and in portable x- ray devices use for areas where electric power is not available.
Purity: Tm/ TREM = 99.9% - 99.99% min
Packing: In pails of 1~5 Kg net each, or packed according to customers' specifications.
- Posted By: Prysmag
- Phone: 862161093316
- Address: 503, 1#, No.1295, New Jinqiao RD, 201206, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.prysmag.com
Published date: November 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: PRYSMAG GROUP, founded in 1996, is a satisfaction focused company. As one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rare earth products, we have been helping our customers accomplish their ideas and address their questions and concerns for over 18 years with expertise and a wide range of customizable products including rare earth oxides, rare earth metals, rare earth phosphors, rare earth magnets and other rare earth new materials.
Rare Earth Oxides The Most Significant Increases In Demand For Reo Is Attributed To A Predicted ExpaMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare Earth Oxides An overview of our rare earth oxides - Yttrium oxide ( Y2O3) min. 99, 999% - Lanthanum oxide ( La2O3) min. 99, 99 % - 99, 999% - Cerium oxide ( CeO2) min. 99, 95% - 99, 99% - Praseodymium oxide ( Pr6O11) min. 99, 5% - 99, 9% - Neody...
Rare Earth Metals Enabled Products And Technologies Help Fuel Globale Conomic Growth Maintain High SMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare earth elements or rare earth metals are all part of a series in the Periodic Table of Elements called the Lanthanide Series that runs from atomic number 57 to 71. In addition the elements yttrium # 39, thorium # 90 and scandium # 21 are also con...
Led Phosphor The Combinationof Blue And Yellow Makes A White EmittingMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
White light can be made different ways - by mixing reds, greens, andblues, by using an ultraviolet LED to stimulate a white phosphor ( the samestuff that' s inside a fluorescent bulb) , or by using a blue- emitting diode thatexcites a yellow- emittin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"