White Fused Alumina For Refractory Wfa 5 10mm - Chinaprice: contact company for price
White Fused Alumina is made from redused fusion of high purity alumina powder whose content is Aluminium Oxide(Al2O3). It has very high refractory temperature, acid and alkali corrosion resistant, stable in chemical content, high true gravity/density, low porosity rate, thermal shock resistant. It's an excellent corundum aluminium oxide refractory material. White Fused Alumina refractory grades is an important high end material for production of shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Along with Brown Fused Alumina, White Fused Alumina is one of the important refractory material in synthetic corundum family, while with higher Aluminium Oxide content.
Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co., Limited is a China supplier of Refractory Minerals and Abrasive Grains for refractories, abrasives and blasting applications, located in Luoyang, Henan Province, which is the most important manufacturing base of Fused Minerals for various industrial sectors. Zhongsen Refractory been manufacturing and supplying Fused Minerals for Refractories, Abrasives(Boned & Coated), Blasting and Surface Preparation, Coating, Precision Casting, Anti-Slipping, Filter Media etc. Zhongsen Refractory have our own electric arc furnaces, size grading equipments, washing facilities, magnetic contents removing facilities and our own chemical and physical analysis laboratory to make sure that our products conform to various international standard and customized requirements. Main products are Fused Alumina(Fused Aluminium Oxide, Artificial Corundum) and Silicon Carbide(Black&Green) for refractories and abrasives.
Our materials are with good Chemical Content, Fine Particle Distribution, High Cleaness, Little Dust and Magnetic Contents. Our product tracking system and QC on raw materials receival, production and packing ensure the best quality.
- Posted By: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co,Ltd.
- Phone: 0379 69351288
- Address: Yaowan Village,South Dukang Road,Yichuan County,, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.zhongsen-refractory.com
Published date: September 22, 2016 -
- Business Description: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co.,Limited is a China supplier of Refractory Minerals and Abrasive Grains for refractories,abrasives and blasting applications, located in Luoyang, Henan Province, which is the most important manufacturing base of Fused Minerals for various industrial sectors. Minerals Supplied: Fused Minerals like Brown Fused Alumina,Vice White(Sub White,Grey)Fused Alumina,White Fused Alumina,Pink Fused Alumina,Black Fused Alumina,Zirconia Fused Alumina,Single Crystal(Monocrystalline) Fused Alumina,Tabular Alumina,Black Silicon Carbide(SiC),Green Silicon Carbide; Other abrasive or blast media like Glass Beads,Garnet,Synthetic Cryolite; Other refractory minerals like Tap-hole Clay,Gunning Mud,Recarbonizer,Bauxite,Kaolin Clay etc.
Abrasives Black Fused Aluminium OxideMinerals - Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co,Ltd. - China - August 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Abrasives Black Fused Aluminium Oxide Black Fused Alumina, also called Black Fused Aluminium Oxide, Black Aluminum Oxide, is a black color artificial corundum for abrasives. It's made of fusion of bauxite and reducing agent in electric arc furnace. B...
Glass Bead For Sand BlastingMinerals - Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co,Ltd. - China - August 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Glass Bead Glass Bead/Glass Sphere is a glass type round abrasives for sand blasting made of glass sand. It's a transparent, but appears white. Our glass bead is pure and with low silica content. Physical and Chemical Properties True Gravity: 2.4-2.6...
Red Garnet For Sand Blasting And Water Jet CuttingMinerals - Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co,Ltd. - China - August 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Red Garnet Garnet is a natural mineral with moderate hardness and good chemical stability. It's an important Natural Abrasives. Because of its origin, garnet varies in its color from red, brown to black etc. Garnet we supply is red. It has moderate h...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"