Yttrium Metal Is A Silvery Metallic Dark Grey Lustrous That Relatively Stable In Air - Chinaprice: contact company for price
relatively stable in air. Finely divided yttrium metal is very unstable
in air and turnings of the metal will ignite at temperatures above 400
°C. The metal is soft and ductile. It has a hexagonal close- packed
structure, a density of 4.478 gm/ cm3, a melting point of 1522 °C, and a
boiling point of 3338 °C. Yttrium oxide, or yttria, occurs as a
sesquioxide with the formula Y2O3. The oxide is a white powder with a
specific gravity of 5.0 gm/ cm3 and a formula weight of 225.81.
Yttrium is most widely used in phosphors for white and grey colours in LEDs, and in tri- chromatic fluorescent lighting. For its physical and chemical properties, Yttrium is regularly alloyed with chromium, molybdenum, zirconium, titanium, aluminum and magnesium. Yttrium is used as a deoxidizer for vanadium and other nonferrous metals, and as a catalyst in the polymerization of ethylene. It has medical applications in cancer treatment, arthritis and joint inflammation, in artificial joints, prosthetic devices, and needles. The element can also be found in optical and camera lenses, cubic zirconia jewelry, super conductor materials, high performance spark plugs, yttrium- stabilized zirconia, solid electrolytes, exhaust systems, catalytic converters, turbocharger components, and piston rings.
Purity: Y/ TREM ≥ 99% - 99.99% min
Packing: In iron drums with inner double PVC bags of 100kg net each, or packed according to customers' specifications.
- Posted By: Prysmag
- Phone: 862161093316
- Address: 503, 1#, No.1295, New Jinqiao RD, 201206, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.prysmag.com
Published date: November 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: PRYSMAG GROUP, founded in 1996, is a satisfaction focused company. As one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rare earth products, we have been helping our customers accomplish their ideas and address their questions and concerns for over 18 years with expertise and a wide range of customizable products including rare earth oxides, rare earth metals, rare earth phosphors, rare earth magnets and other rare earth new materials.
Rare Earth Oxides The Most Significant Increases In Demand For Reo Is Attributed To A Predicted ExpaMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare Earth Oxides An overview of our rare earth oxides - Yttrium oxide ( Y2O3) min. 99, 999% - Lanthanum oxide ( La2O3) min. 99, 99 % - 99, 999% - Cerium oxide ( CeO2) min. 99, 95% - 99, 99% - Praseodymium oxide ( Pr6O11) min. 99, 5% - 99, 9% - Neody...
Rare Earth Metals Enabled Products And Technologies Help Fuel Globale Conomic Growth Maintain High SMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare earth elements or rare earth metals are all part of a series in the Periodic Table of Elements called the Lanthanide Series that runs from atomic number 57 to 71. In addition the elements yttrium # 39, thorium # 90 and scandium # 21 are also con...
Led Phosphor The Combinationof Blue And Yellow Makes A White EmittingMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
White light can be made different ways - by mixing reds, greens, andblues, by using an ultraviolet LED to stimulate a white phosphor ( the samestuff that' s inside a fluorescent bulb) , or by using a blue- emitting diode thatexcites a yellow- emittin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"