Beta Carotene - Chinaprice: contact company for price
C.A.S #: 7235-40-7
Synonyms: beta, beta-Carotene; Carotene; Solatene; trans-beta-Carotene
Molecular formula: C40H56
Molecular weight : 536.88
Assay: 10%, 20%, 30%80% etc
Quality Standards: USP30
Beta-Carotene contains not less than 10.0 percent and not more than 98.0 percent of C40H56.
Characteristic: Dark red or dark red, shiny side of the ramp hexahedral or crystalline powder.
Melting point: 183
Alpha: 105° (c=0.8, EtOH 25°C)
Solubility: Soluble in carbon disulfide, benzene and chloroform. Do not dissolve in water, propylene glycol, glycerin, almost insoluble methanol and ethanol.
Function and Usage:
Beta-carotene is an antioxidant and therefore may offer some protection against certain cancers and other diseases. and it is a naturally occurring substance present in green and yellow fruits and vegetables. In the body, beta-carotene is converted into vitamin A and is used as a vitamin supplement to prevent or treat vitamin A deficiency. Beta-carotene can help prevent or treat reactions to the sun in some specific groups of patients.
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8602988605679
- Address: Xi'an High-tech Zone CBD core, shannxi xi'an, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panels3wNatural Resources - GuangZhouLeiShineSolarTechnologyCo,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Strict quality control, Stable and reliable, High-efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells, Competitive prices, Fastening and sealing, High transmittance, Anti-hail Warranty period of one year, 20-year period to ensure quality Life as long as 20 to...
CenosphereNatural Resources - China Abrasives Import&Export Corp. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1. MAIN INTENDED USE A cenosphere is a lightweight, inert, hollow sphere filled with inert air or gas, typically produced as a byproduct of coal combustion at thermal power plants. The color of cenospheres varies from gray to almost white and their d...
Rice Husk Briquette Approximately Midldle HoleNatural Resources - Sai Gon Green Energy Limited Company - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The ingredients are rice husk, which is produced by forcing screw twisted to create the husk briquette cilindrycal bar from 70 – 80 mm in diameter, can reach about 1 meter, annular hole in the midldle to flammable, a 20cm bar approximately 1kg rice h...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce