Fabric Yarn Dyed - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Size Made to order. All size is availble
Color: Multi- Colors Avaiable
Usuage: Sofa, upholstery, tapestry, home textile
MOQ: 200 meters
Feature Soft and comfortable, eco- friendly, good for health
Packaging: Roll packing with a plastic bag or packed according to the requirement
Yarn Dyed Fabric
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: N&C Trading Co., Lim
- Phone: 86051985611817
- Address: room2503,aite building,tianning district, Changzhou,jiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.nc-hongkong.com/
Published date: October 27, 2015 -
- Business Description: We are a Chinese company that specializes in making woven fabric,knitting fabric,Bonding Fabric.Othewise,we also make Flocking Series,Embroidery fabric garment,cotton gloves,toys,shoes.We have our own weaving, dyeing, coating factory and can control the quality, delivery time and good price.
Ferrous Scrap From TurkeyNatural Resources - Researchial Consultancy - Turkey - October 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Researchial Consultancy is a consultancy & market research company which is active Turkey- wide in regard to research, investment planning and feasibility studies; and is unique in its area in the global scale with its perspective, manner and system ...
Natural Fiber Coco CoirNatural Resources - DAKSHA UNIVERSAL PRIVATE LIMITED - India - October 14, 2014 - contact company for price
COIR is a versatile natural fibre extracted from mesocarp tissue, or husk of the coconut fruit Generally fibre is of golden color when cleaned after removing from coconut husk; and hence the name " The Golden Fibre" . Coir is the fibrous husk of the ...
Coir Fiber Natural CocoNatural Resources - DAKSHA UNIVERSAL PRIVATE LIMITED - India - October 14, 2014 - contact company for price
COIR is a versatile natural fibre extracted from mesocarp tissue, or husk of the coconut fruit Generally fibre is of golden color when cleaned after removing from coconut husk; and hence the name ' The Golden Fibre' . Coir is the fibrous husk of the ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"