Brown Fused Alumina For Bonded Abrasives - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Brown fused alumina is made by high- quality bauxite, carbon material and iron filings as main material, fusing and purifying in a pouring electric arc furnace at a temperature of over 2200° C, and made of a variety of particle sizes products by purifying, crystallization, sorting, crushing, magnetic separation and screening, washing and acid washing, etc.
F: 10# ~2000#
P: 10# ~240#
For refractory material:
0- 1mm 1- 3mm 3- 5mm 5- 8mm 200mesh- 0
1) Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, Polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc. . .
2) Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc. . .
3) Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc. . .
4) Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non- slip of airport and road, chenmical factory Board paving.
5) Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.
Brown fused alumina has Al2O3 content 95% min
1) we passed the certification of ISO9001: 2000
2) Equipped full line of test method.
3) All products will be supplied according to customers’ different requirements.
25kg in to poly woven bag, PE lined.
1000kg into big bag. ( with pallets If required)
- Posted By: Henan iAbrasive Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 037186167220
- Address: Crossing of Qinling Rd & Zhongyuan Rd, Zhongyuan M, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.iabrasive.com/
Published date: September 14, 2015 -
- Business Description: iAbrasive is an international abrasives trade marketplace that
facilitates online trading of abrasives and abrasives products between
suppliers and buyers from all over the world. Targeting at providing
professional and premium service, iAbrasive spares no effort to make
global abrasives trade easier, more convenient, and time saving. On the
one hand, abrasives suppliers can either register to become Verified
Members or upgrades to Gold Members of iAbrasive, post new products,
etc. On the other hand, purchasers can search for what they need on
iAbrasive and contact with suppliers to start transaction. So far, there
are more than 3,000 purchasers worldwide to source materials and
products on iAbrasive from over 5,000 suppliers. Besides that, the
website also updates timely industry news and offer guidance on
professional knowledge as well as negotiation skills. iAbrasive is still
expanding its scale.
High Quality Expandable GraphiteRaw Materials / Natural Resources - New Fareast Industry Co., Limited - China - April 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Types: Expansion rate 60, 100, 200, 250, 300mL/ g Property: Excellent features of expansiveness, high temperature resistance, hot insulation, lubrication and chemical stability. Application: ( 1) additives for metallurgical industry ( 2) materials fo...
High Purity GraphiteRaw Materials / Natural Resources - New Fareast Industry Co., Limited - China - April 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Types: High- purity graphite, high carbon graphite and medium carbon graphite Specifications: The particle size ranges from 45μ m - 500μ m ( 325mesh- 35mesh) and the carbon content ranges from 85 to 99.9% Application: Flake graphite is wide...
Superior Quality Micropowder GraphiteRaw Materials / Natural Resources - New Fareast Industry Co., Limited - China - April 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Type: FS and F, and particle size ranges from 5um to 38um. Advantages: with high quality natural flake graphite performance, and properties of special anti- oxidation, self- lubricating and plasticity on high temperature as well as good electrical co...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce