Capsaicin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular formula: C18H27NO3
Molecular weight: 305.41
Formulation: Red porwer
Capsaicin is a natural compound with pharmacological and toxicological effects, which given its hydrophobicity, can influence the structure of membranes. The interaction of capsaicin with model membranes of dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine and dielaidoylphosphatidylethanolamine has been studied by using differential scanning calorimetry, fluorescent probe spectroscopy and 31P-nuclear magnetic resonance. Capsaicin remarkably affects the phase transition of dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine, shifting the transition temperature to lower values, and giving rise, at relatively high capsaicin concentrations, to the appearance of two peaks in the thermogram. These peaks may correspond to separated phases as indicated by the partial phase diagram. Whereas capsaicin did not affect the fluorescence polarization of the probes diphenylhexatriene and trimethylammonium-diphenylhexatriene, it clearly affected that of the probe 2-anthroyloxystearic acid, indicating that the perturbation produced by capsaicin on the membrane would be mainly at the position where this fluorophore is located. On the other hand, capsaicin, at relatively low concentrations, gives rise to immiscible phases in the presence of dielaidoylphosphatidylethanolamine and decrease the temperature of the lamellar to hexagonal HII phase transition. At concentrations of capsaicin higher than 0.3 mol fraction, isotropic phases were detected. The possible implications of the effects of capsaicin on biological membranes are discussed.
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8602988605679
- Address: Xi'an High-tech Zone CBD core, shannxi xi'an, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
6 BromoandrostenedioneRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Xianju Medicine Co,.Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
6-Bromoandrostenedione CAS number: 38632-00-7 Molecular formula: C19H25BrO2 Appearance: White solid powder 6 Bromoandrostenedione For any questions and needs please contact us below
Borneol Plant Extract Pharmaceutical Raw MaterialRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Hubei Junhui Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
L-boneol , It's white crystal made of extracting and processing from fresh leaves of Blumea balsamifera DC . which has been approved by GMP (Certificate of Good Manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products People's Republic of China) . Borneol...
Photovoltaic ModulesRaw Materials / Natural Resources - GuangZhouLeiShineSolarTechnologyCo,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Use high-effect crystalline silicon solar battery slice According to the international electrotechnical commission IEC1215:1993 standard requirements for design, adopting advanced technology and production equipment manufacturing, Make sure the compo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"