Curcumin Turmeric Extract Curcuminoids - Chinaprice: contact company for price
important herbal extract.
Turmeric is a member of the Curcuma botanical group, which is part of the ginger family of herbs, the Zingiberaceae. The root and rhizome stem of the Curcuma longa plant is crushed and powdered into ground Turmeric spice. Ground Turmeric is used worldwide as a seasoning and is the source of the extracted Curcumin ( curcuminoids) .
Turmeric extract contains three main chemical compounds – Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin – collectively known as Curcuminoids.
[ Plant origin ] Curcuma longa L.
[ Efficacy function] It is a natural food coloring, having strong coloring ability, good heat resistance and light resistance, reducing blood- lipid, anti- hypertension. detoxication, choleretic effect, antibacterial, anti- inflammatory, having the ability of termination of pregnancy.
[ Active ingredients] Curcumin, Desmethoxycurcumin, Bisdemethoxycurcumin
[ CAS] 458- 37- 7; 24939- 17- 1; 24939- 16- 0
[ Molecular formula] C21H20O6; C20H18O5; C19H16O4
[ Character] Yellow orange powder
[ Test method] UV / HPLC
[ Specification] Curcuminoids
Turmeric oleoresin ( liquid, paste )
Water soluble curcumin ( liquid or powder, natural color )
Oil soluble curcumin
[ Advantage] No EDC or other toxic solvents residue.
USP36 or EP7.0 pesticide residue
Kosher and Halal Certified
- Posted By: Ningbo Sinutra Biology
- Phone: 8657426868560
- Address: NO.891, Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.sinutra.com
Published date: January 25, 2015 -
- Business Description: Ningbo Sinutra Biology Technology Co., Ltd, a specialized enterprise devoted to supplying herb extracts and nutraceutical ingredients for nutrition, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
Sinutra team was founded in 2010 year, after many years of accumulation and development, Sinutra can supply several dozen tons of standardized botanical extracts yearly,Featured products includes Turmeric Extract, Huperzine A, Bilberry Extract, Lycopene, Gingko Biloba Extract, Ginseng Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol and Synephrine etc.
Quality is first. Sinutra always takes quality as lifeline of enterprise. Now sinutra owns two co produce bases, in accordance with GMP and ISO Standard, starting from the purchase of raw materials, we monitors every steps of manufacturing process strictly so as to guarantee the quality and realize the traceability of every batch of product.
Not just a manufacturer, not just a supplier. Our past, present, and future are based upon reliability, quality, competitive price and on time delivery. We will do our best to become your faithful partner.
Sinutra would like to co work with you for the bright future belonging to both of us.
L Glutathione Reduced Popular Skin Whitening IngredientRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Abernutra Industries Limited - China - December 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Description: L- Glutathione reduced is a tripeptide which consists of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycin, produced by fermentation which can be widely used in cosmetics for whitening and lightening can be used for skin care products for whitening an...
Rare Earth Supplier ChinaRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - December 7, 2014 - contact company for price
The Rare Earth series include Lanthanum, Cerium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Promethium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium, Actinium, Thorium, Protactinium, Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium, ...
Zirconia Fire Brick For Steel Landle Cement Lime Glass Metallurgy Fertilizer IndustryRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Shandong Gaoha Refractories Technology Co - China - September 19, 2014 - contact company for price
ZrO2 products are widely used in ultra- temperature furnace in the field of military and scientific research, metal smelting with high- melting point, laser crystals, quartz glass, electronic industry, and steel continuous casting etc. Description of...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"