Dinp - Chinaprice: contact company for price
C26H42O4 Appearance : transparent oily liquid Specification:
Total ester % -99.0MIN Color( Pt-Co)
-40 MAX Density (20)g/cm3-0.973-
0.977 Flash point (open-cup)℃-219MIN
Moisture % -0.2MAX
Use: DINP is main general plasticizer, it can work with PVC and do not be precipitated in large dosage, it has better properties, it is better than DOP in volatile, moving capacity and toxicity. It has been widely used in toy membrane, wire and cable.
Packing: in 200kg iron Drums
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: HongCheng Plastic&Rubber Materials Co., LTD
- Phone: 864006031706
- Address: No.2 life District,weikang Road,xinhua Destrict, Cangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.hcxjyl.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
6 BromoandrostenedioneRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Xianju Medicine Co,.Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
6-Bromoandrostenedione CAS number: 38632-00-7 Molecular formula: C19H25BrO2 Appearance: White solid powder 6 Bromoandrostenedione For any questions and needs please contact us below
Borneol Plant Extract Pharmaceutical Raw MaterialRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Hubei Junhui Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
L-boneol , It's white crystal made of extracting and processing from fresh leaves of Blumea balsamifera DC . which has been approved by GMP (Certificate of Good Manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products People's Republic of China) . Borneol...
Photovoltaic ModulesRaw Materials / Natural Resources - GuangZhouLeiShineSolarTechnologyCo,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Use high-effect crystalline silicon solar battery slice According to the international electrotechnical commission IEC1215:1993 standard requirements for design, adopting advanced technology and production equipment manufacturing, Make sure the compo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"