Fenugreek 4 Hydroxyisoleucine Fat Loss Anti Diabetic Cholesterol Management - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Fenugreek seeds are rich source of trigonelline, lysine and l- tryptophan. The seeds also contain a large amount of saponins and fibers that could account for many health benefits of fenugreek.
• Increases Breast Milk - Fenugreek is used as a galactagogue by nursing mothers to increase inadequate breast milk supply. This is evidenced by a study which found that consumption of herbal tea containing fenugreek seeds enhanced breast milk production in mothers and facilitated infant birth weight regain in early postnatal days.
Reduces Cholesterol - Fenugreek contains saponins that help reduce the body’s absorption of cholesterol from fatty foods. Some studies also indicate saponins to have a role to play in reducing the body’s production of cholesterol, especially the LDL levels. For example, Reddy and Srinivasan from the Central Food Technological Research Institute, CSIR, Mysore, India, found that fenugreek helped regress existing cholesterol gallstones in mice. Further, they claimed that fenugreek could significantly reduce cholesterol concentration.
• Prevents Diabetes - An unusual amino acid ( 4HO- Ile) , so far found only in fenugreek, has possible anti- diabetic properties such as enhancing insulin secretion under hyperglycemic conditions, and increasing insulin sensitivity. Iranian researchers from Qom University of Medical Science suggest the potential of 4HO- Ile as an adjunct to diabetes treatment for type 1 as well as type 2 diabetes
Protects from Cancer - Studies have shown that the fibers in fenugreek help prevent certain cancers. For example, researchers at Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram, found that fenugreek has estrogenic effects and could be a possible alternative to hormone replacement therapy ( HRT) . Other studies have shown that saponins and mucilage in fenugreek bind to toxins in the food and flush them out, thus protecting the mucus membrane of the colon from cancers.
Aids Digestion - Fenugreek is said to be an effective heartburn or acid reflux remedy because the mucilage in fenugreek seeds assists in soothing gastrointestinal inflammation, and coating the stomach and intestinal lining. According to a study published in the journal Phytotherapy Research, a 2- week intake of a fenugreek fiber product taken 30 minutes before two meals / day, by subjects with frequent heartburn, diminished heartburn severity. The researchers found that the effects were similar to that of ranitidine at 75mg, twice a day.
Helps with Weight Loss - Fenugreek complements diet and exercise for weight loss. This thermogenic herb aids weight loss by suppressing appetite, increasing energy in the short term, and potentially modulating carbohydrate metabolism.
- Posted By: Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd.
- Phone: 918023649578
- Address: #991, HMT Layout, 4th Cross, 6th Block, Vidyaranya, Bangalore, India
- Website: http://www.novelnutrient.com
Published date: September 2, 2014 -
- Business Description: Novel Nutrients Pvt.Ltd. ISO, GMP ,Kosher, Halal certified organization , manufactures & delivers Dietary & Cosmaceutical ingredients to Food & Cosmetic industries globally. Our Products are side effects free, water extracted and result oriented. We believe in innovative research along with customer satisfaction.
Curcuminoids 95 Anti Oxidant Inflammatory SepticRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. - India - September 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Turmeric is used for arthritis, heartburn ( dyspepsia) , stomach pain, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomach bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems and gall bladder disorders. It is also used for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infection...
Boswellia Serrata Extract Akbba Content Joint Care Anti Inflammatory Arthritis Support OxidantRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. - India - September 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Boswellia Gum resin extracts of Boswellia species have been traditionally used in folk medicine for centuries to treat various chronic inflammatory diseases. The active principal, boswellic acid has been studied extensively for its anti- inflammatory...
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract Analysis By Gravimetric Method Anti Diabetic Cholesterol Control Healthy PRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. - India - September 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Gymnema, also known as Gurmar or Gymnema sylvestre, is referred to in the Ayurvedic texts as the ' Sugar destroyer' and has been used in Ayurveda. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a safe and natural approach to help support sugar metabolism....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"