Ginkgo Biloba Extract Tonic Syndrome Anti - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Best quality, Competitive price, Excellent service.
What is Ginko Biloba Extract?
Ginkgo Biloba Extract. Ginkgo extract is most often prescribed as a cerebral vasodilator and brain tonic for the symptoms of senility, including memory loss, confusion, and depression. It is also frequently prescribed for dizziness, tinnitus (ringing and other sounds in the ear), Raynaud’s Syndrome (poor circulation in the hands), and intermittent claudication (pain in the lower limbs from arteriosclerotic blockages). The products have been thoroughly studied for safety and efficacy. (La Presse Medicale 1986) The European products are such complex concentrated extracts of Ginkgo leaf that they are properly classified as drugs rather than herbs.
The specification of Ginkgo Biloba Extract:
1. Flavone Glycosides 24%/ Total Terpene Lactones 6% HPLC;
2. Flavone Glycosides 24%/ Total Terpene Lactones 6%, Water Soluble, Ginkgolic acid<1ppm;
3. Flavone Glycosides 24%/ Total Terpene Lactones 6%, Germany Standard;
4. Flavone Glycosides 24%/ Total Terpene Lactones 6%Quercatin: Kaemperol 0.8-1.5,
Ginkgolic acid 10ppm, 5ppm, 1ppm;
5. Flavone Glycosides 24%/ Total Terpene Lactones 6%, USP31.
Extracts of Ginkgo leaves contain flavonoid glycosides and terpenoids (ginkgolides, bilobalides) and have been used pharmaceutically.
Ginkgo has many alleged nootropic properties, and is mainly used as memory and concentration enhancer, and anti-vertigo agent. However, studies differ about its efficacy.
Ginkgo extract may have three effects on the human body:
1) improvement in blood flow (including microcirculation in small capillaries) to most tissues and organs;
2) protection against oxidative cell damage from free radicals blockage of many of the effects of platelet-activating factor (platelet aggregation, blood clotting)that have been related to the development of a number of cardiovascular, renal, respiratory and central nervous system disorders.
3) Ginkgo can be used for intermittent claudication.
1. Storage: Sealed, store at room temperature in a dry place away from sunlight, the validity may be
extended if refrigerated
2. Packing: 25kg / Drum, inner with 2 layer plastic bag
3. Quality assurance: COA along with the Goods
4. Payment: T/T, L/C, Paypal
5. Shipping method: by EMS, DHL, UPS, FedEX, TNT, by sea, by air
6. Delivery: 3-10 days after received the payment, this time depends on your quantity
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8602988605679
- Address: Xi'an High-tech Zone CBD core, shannxi xi'an, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
6 BromoandrostenedioneRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Xianju Medicine Co,.Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
6-Bromoandrostenedione CAS number: 38632-00-7 Molecular formula: C19H25BrO2 Appearance: White solid powder 6 Bromoandrostenedione For any questions and needs please contact us below
Borneol Plant Extract Pharmaceutical Raw MaterialRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Hubei Junhui Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
L-boneol , It's white crystal made of extracting and processing from fresh leaves of Blumea balsamifera DC . which has been approved by GMP (Certificate of Good Manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products People's Republic of China) . Borneol...
Photovoltaic ModulesRaw Materials / Natural Resources - GuangZhouLeiShineSolarTechnologyCo,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Use high-effect crystalline silicon solar battery slice According to the international electrotechnical commission IEC1215:1993 standard requirements for design, adopting advanced technology and production equipment manufacturing, Make sure the compo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"