Lutein - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Plant origin and Distribution:
Marigold flower belongs to compositae family and tagetes erecta. It is an annual herb and widely planted in Heilungkiang, Jilin, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Yunnan , etc.The marigold we used comes from Yunnan province. Based on the local situation of special soil environment and lighting condition , the local marigold have characteristics like growing fast, long flowering period , high productive capacity and adequate quality.Thus, the steady supply of raw materials, high yield and reduction of cost can be guaranteed.
CAS No.: 127-40-2
Molecular Weight: 568.8714
Molecular Formula: C40H56O2
Appearance: orange to red crystalline powder
Main Function: Medicine, Functional Food, Beverage & Food, Cosmetics
1. Lutein as skin cancer inhibitor and care skin.
2. Lutein as inhibitor of LDL cholesterol Oxidizing.
3. Lutein as inhibitor of tumor and cancer.
4. Lutein and its oxidative metabolites in chemoprevention of cancer.
5. Lutein as inhibitor of blood-vessel clogging.
6. Lutein delays lung aging.Lutein as inhibitor of arthritis.
7. Lutein as AMD inhibitor, Cataract inhibitor, and eyes benefitor.
Lutein is one kind of mixed carotenoid including zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin. It is natural colorant, and antioxidant with stable, safe and reliable effect. Main functions are as follows:
(1)Promoting the healthy of eye and skin through reducing the risk of macular degeneration, supporting normal eye functions and protecting the retina by blocking harmful blue light.
(2)Eliminating free-radicals, protecting human body from harm, improve immunity, protecting skin from the harmful solar ray.
(3)Preventing cardiopathy and cancer.
Lutein has the characteristics, such as natural, nutrition and multifunction. It is extensively used in food, health products, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and feed additive.
(1)Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and nutrient.
(2)Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in vision care products to alleviate visual fatigue, reduce incidence of AMD, retinitispigmentosa (RP), cataract, retinopathy, myopia, floaters, and glaucoma.
(3)Applied in cosmetics, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
(4)Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used in feed additive for laying hens and table poultry to improve the color of egg yolk and chicken. Make high commercial value fishes more attactive, such as salmon, trout and spectacular fish.
1. COA & Specification: available
2. MSDS: available
3. Test method: available
4. Sample: available
5. Availability: stocked
6. Technical support: available3
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8602988605679
- Address: Xi'an High-tech Zone CBD core, shannxi xi'an, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
6 BromoandrostenedioneRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Xianju Medicine Co,.Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
6-Bromoandrostenedione CAS number: 38632-00-7 Molecular formula: C19H25BrO2 Appearance: White solid powder 6 Bromoandrostenedione For any questions and needs please contact us below
Borneol Plant Extract Pharmaceutical Raw MaterialRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Hubei Junhui Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
L-boneol , It's white crystal made of extracting and processing from fresh leaves of Blumea balsamifera DC . which has been approved by GMP (Certificate of Good Manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products People's Republic of China) . Borneol...
Photovoltaic ModulesRaw Materials / Natural Resources - GuangZhouLeiShineSolarTechnologyCo,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Use high-effect crystalline silicon solar battery slice According to the international electrotechnical commission IEC1215:1993 standard requirements for design, adopting advanced technology and production equipment manufacturing, Make sure the compo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"