Scandium Oxide Factory Supplier - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CAS: 12060- 08- 1
La2O3 0.8 ppm
CeO2 0.6 ppm
Pr6O11 0.5 ppm
Nd2O3 0.5 ppm
Sm2O3 0.2 ppm
Eu2O3 0.3 ppm
Gd2O3 0.15 ppm
Tb4O7 0.12 ppm
Dy2O3 0.12 ppm
Ho2O3 0.12 ppm
Er2O3 0.1 ppm
Tm2O3 0.21 ppm
Yb2O3 0.2 ppm
Lu2O3 0.3 ppm
Application: Scandium oxide, Sc2O3 or scandia, is a high melting rare earth oxide. It is used in the preparation of other scandium compounds as well as in high temperature systems, electronic ceramics and glass additive. it is used in semiconductor cladding material, in preparation of solid- state laser and metal halide lamp. It could be used in electronic industry, laser light & superconducting material, alloy addition, cathode coating additives, etc.
- Posted By: Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited
- Phone: 18432912390
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, SJZ, China
- Website: http://www.rare-chemical.com
Published date: February 2, 2015 -
- Business Description: With advanced technology products, Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited
have entrenched as the most authentic manufacturer, exporter and
supplier of Mine & Chemical products. As a specialized company separated
from state owned corporation, we have rich experience in this line,
being confident to satisfy different clients' demand.
Our excellent after sale service, cost down production process and prompt delivery ensures greater satisfaction to our customers. We consist of a proficient work force, who work in close coordination with our clients to offer various materials in accordance to their specifications.
Innovative packaging, warehousing and inventory control schemes have established us as the most preferred company satisfying the varied requirements of the wide spectrum of customers. With more than 20 years' development, we have established a large dealer and distributor network spread all over the world.
Lutetium Oxide Rare EarthRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - February 1, 2015 - contact company for price
Lutetium Oxide CAS: 12032- 20- 1 Lu2O3: 99.99% Min. Dy2O3: 0.0005% Max. Ho2O3: 0.0005% Max. Er2O3: 0.001% Max. Tm2O3: 0.002% Max. Yb2O3: 0.005% Max. Y2O3: 0.001% Max. Application: Lu2O3 has a potential use in super conducting materials. Is an importa...
Rare Earth Praseodymium Oxide ManufacturerRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - January 31, 2015 - contact company for price
Praseodymium Oxide CAS: 12037- 29- 5 Pr6O11: 99.9% Min. La2O3: 0.01% Max. CeO2: 0.015% Max. Nd2O3: 0.015% Max. Sm2O3: 0.01% Max. Eu2O3: 0.005% Max. Gd2O3: 0.01% Max. Tb4O7: 0.005% Max. Dy2O3: 0.006% Max. Ho2O3: 0.006% Max. Er2O3: 0.005% Max. Tm2O3: 0...
Lanthanum Oxide Vendors Of ChinaRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - January 30, 2015 - contact company for price
Lanthanum Oxide CAS: 12680- 02- 3 Apperance: white powder La2O3: 99.995% Min. CeO2: 0.0003% Max. Pr6O11: 0.0003% Max. Nd2O3: 0.0003% Max. Sm2O3: 0.0002% Max. Y2O3: 0.0002% Max. Application: Mainly used in making optical glasses and fiber. It is also ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"