Selenium L Selenomethionine Anti Oxidant Immune Booster Cancer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Selenium is an essential mineral; selenomethionine is an amino acid- based type of organic selenium found naturally in food. Selenium supplements come in a variety of forms, including selenomethionine, used for numerous health- promoting purposes. As with any nutritional supplement, talk to your health- care practitioner before self- medicating with selenomethionine
Selenomethionine is a potent antioxidant and immune system booster and it promotes both heart and liver health, state Phyllis Balch CNC and James Balch M. D. , in their book “Prescription for Nutritional Healing. ” Alternative health- care practitioners use selenium to help treat cardiovascular disease, a variety of cancers, chemotherapy toxicity, diabetes, macular degeneration, cataracts, hypothyroidism, autoimmune thyroiditis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, stroke, atherosclerosis, benign prostatic hyperplasia and critical illness. People also use selenium supplements such as selenomethionine to help treat avian flu, swine flu, HIV/ AIDS, allergic rhinitis, infertility, gray hair, abnormal pap smears, chronic fatigue syndrome, mood disorders and arsenic poisoning. However, more research is needed to confirm the efficacy of selenomethionine supplements for these purposes.
Selenium and Arthritis
Epidemiological data indicates that individuals with rheumatoid arthritis have reduced selenium levels in their blood. The body' s immune system naturally makes free radicals that can help destroy invading organisms and damaged tissue, but that can also harm healthy tissue. Selenium, as an antioxidant, may help to relieve symptoms of arthritis by controlling levels of free radicals.
Selenium: The Anticancer Mineral
Epidemological studies recognized a connection between cancer incidence and low levels of selenium in the blood as early as 1969. Researchers noted that breast cancer rates were low in areas where selenium levels in the soil and food were high and high in areas where selenium levels were low. The same correlation was found between death rates and selenium levels. Similar correlations were subsequently found in animal studies.
- Posted By: Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd.
- Phone: 918023649578
- Address: #991, HMT Layout, 4th Cross, 6th Block, Vidyaranya, Bangalore, India
- Website: http://www.novelnutrient.com
Published date: September 2, 2014 -
- Business Description: Novel Nutrients Pvt.Ltd. ISO, GMP ,Kosher, Halal certified organization , manufactures & delivers Dietary & Cosmaceutical ingredients to Food & Cosmetic industries globally. Our Products are side effects free, water extracted and result oriented. We believe in innovative research along with customer satisfaction.
Curcuminoids 95 Anti Oxidant Inflammatory SepticRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. - India - September 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Turmeric is used for arthritis, heartburn ( dyspepsia) , stomach pain, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomach bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems and gall bladder disorders. It is also used for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infection...
Boswellia Serrata Extract Akbba Content Joint Care Anti Inflammatory Arthritis Support OxidantRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. - India - September 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Boswellia Gum resin extracts of Boswellia species have been traditionally used in folk medicine for centuries to treat various chronic inflammatory diseases. The active principal, boswellic acid has been studied extensively for its anti- inflammatory...
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract Analysis By Gravimetric Method Anti Diabetic Cholesterol Control Healthy PRaw Materials / Natural Resources - Novel Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. - India - September 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Gymnema, also known as Gurmar or Gymnema sylvestre, is referred to in the Ayurvedic texts as the ' Sugar destroyer' and has been used in Ayurveda. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a safe and natural approach to help support sugar metabolism....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"