Addtion Silicone Rubber - Chinaprice: contact company for price
parts, which are Part A and part B. Part A is the molding silicone
rubber and Part B is the curing agent. It features an exceptional
fluidity and good operability. The mixing ratio is 1:1, suitable for
making molds application. Applications of addition molding silicone HY-
E642 addition molding silicone could be mainly used for making concrete
stones, precision molds, PU molds, resin molds, gypsum casting, candle
molding, for life casting, fabric finishing, seal for electronic
components and solar circuit board, trademark decoration, etc.
OPERRATING INSTRUCTION of HY-E642 addition molding silicone:
1. Stir part A and part B with the right mixing ratio (1:1) evenly. And take the mixture for vacuum-pumping. (If there is no vacuum machine, you can just pour the mixture slowly from the corner, which will cause fewer bubbles)
2. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
3. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent (detergent or soap water) on your product.
4. Pour the mixture with correct mixing ratio into the model frame.
After about 2-4 hours, when the silicone is cured, take the original model out, and thus you’ve got a finished addition cured silicone mold.
SHELF LIFE: Twelve (12) months from date of shipment when stored at 24 centigrade in original unopened packages.
PACKAGE: Packed in clean 20kg/pail+20kg/pail, 200kg/pail+200kg/pail.
For further information, please feel free to contact Mandy:
Addtion Silicone Rubber
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Shenzhen Hong Ye Jie Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 08675589948019
- Address: Building A, No.3, Hongling First Road, Liulian Shi, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.szrl.net
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
RubbersRubber - Qingdao Huachuang Rubber Co.Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are specialized in rubber for several years.The main products are as follows: 1.Natural Rubber 2.Synthetic Rubber ( SBR, BR, NBR, IIR etc.) 3.Reclaimed Rubber 4.Rubber products (car tyres, oil seals, rubber gloves , rubber sheets etc.) We enjoyed ...
White Carbon Component Matt DensityRubber - Xiamen Continent Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Tyre white carbon, precipitated silica for rubber or energy-saving tires Basic instruction: Precipitated white carbon is precipitated silica with features of high dispersivity, hight reinforcement. Our white carbon has great performance as internatio...
Rubber Tyre WheelRubber - Jinnoc Expo Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
March 29-31, 2012 2012 the 9th China International Tire (Qingdao) Fair 2012 The 9th China International Rubber Technology ( Qingdao ) Fair Web: www.rubbere.com Rubber Tyre Wheel Please see our contact information below
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"