Conveyor Belt Repair Strip And Vulacnizing Adhesive - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Ramimtech cold vulcanizing adhesive SK313, whose excellent bonding strength that far more exceed Germany DIN industry standard, which can satisfy the special requirements and can have the same grade with hot splicing process, cold vulcanizing adhesive Sk313 that is suitable for rubber to rubber, rubber to metal, rubber to fabric and fabric to fabric, mainly in the area of conveyor belt system repair, rubber joints, pulley lagging and liner rubber bonding area.
Repair strip, as the common material, suitable for cold vulcanizing adhesive SK313, cold vulcanizing adhesive SK313 have the cold vulcanization reaction with repair strip CN layer, and make repair strip tightly combine to conveyor belt surface.
On site operation methods of cold vulcanization adhesive SK313
1. Choose the repair strip that should be 2 to 3 cm wider than Ramimtech repair strip, put the damaged part as the center and mark it, then make preparation before grinding.
2. While grinding, use high power angle grinder L1202 together with RIT Tungsten carbide buffing disc to grind the repair part, the grinding thickness of ioint part should be thicker than repair strip(such as 150 reinforced repair strip, the thickest part is 4.6mm, so the grinding depth should be 4.6mm), thus can avoid being scraped by cleaner.
3. Clean the grinding part with high efficiency cleaning solvent SK353 and dry it.
4. While waiting for the drying process, mix cold vulcanizing adhesive SK313 and hardener UT-R40 evenly.
5. Brush the mixture on repair surface and till it dry to little stickiness to finger back, remember to brush the surface evenly.
6. Brush the mixture on the blue CN layer of RIT conveyor belt repair strip, and dry it to little stickiness.
7. While bonding the RIT repair strip, press it with hand roller.
8. After repair, brush again the mixture on RIT repair strip till the CN layer cold vulcanize naturally.
9. When meet the splice joint with many repair strips, be careful to the splice mode and operate as the photo shows.
- Posted By: HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8637155916843
- Address: NO.66 Tongtai Road,zhengzhou,city, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.ramimtech.com
Published date: August 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: Ramimtech products have been exported to Europe, Southeast Asia, the
Middle East and North America, and occupied a place in global market.
our products include:conveyor belt hot splicing materials,cover
rubber,tie gum,heating solution,cold splicing materials,repair
strip/patch,cold vulcanizing adhesive,rubber sheet,Vulcanizing
machine,belt repair tools.Our professional team of conveyor belt
maintenance provides excellent and efficient on site operating in fields
of splicing, vulcanizing, repairing and lagging.
Therer Are How Many Kinds Of Conveyor Belt Hot Vulcanizing ProductsRubber - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - August 16, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Ramimtech conveyor belt hot vulcanizing materials system include three kinds : intermediate rubber, cover rubber, and heating solution SK823. Vulcanzing machines are needed when these three kinds of materials are used. Under high temperature and high...
Why Conveyor Belt Repair Strip Easily Be Scraped From CleanerRubber - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - August 16, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
After repair strip bonds on repair strip, and we start the conveyor, at this time, repair strip be scraped from belt cleaner, then some workers will complain the products quality is not good, because the belt cleaner works well at before. In fact not...
Conveyor Belt Repair Strip Instruction For UseRubber - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - August 16, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Special operation pionits of conveyor belt repair strip. 1.Ramimtech materials must be stored at cool dry ventilated place. 2.Temperation of loading material on conveyor belt under 90 ℃. 3.Please use repair materials with non-flammble lable when do u...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"