How To Use Strip Correctly Rubber Conveyor Belt Repair - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We know when conveyor belt damaged , scratched or torn, we have to repair it with repair strip, but how to use repair strip correctly and efficiently? Definitely, to a new comer in the repair industry, you will need a guidance.
Meanwhile, in the forward passage ' conveyor belt repair' , we have introduced how to repair a conveyor belt, you can take a check.
Methods for rubber conveyor belt repair
1. First of all, we will mark the damaged parts, this is for choosing the appropriate repair strip, we will cut the conveyor belt repair strip according to the size of damaged parts, make sure that repair strip should be 4cm larger than the damaged parts.
2. Use the angle grinder L1202 accompany with tungsten carbon buffing disc to grind the damaged parts, grinding parts should present a certain radian and no protrusion points.
3. Mix cold vulcanizing glue SK313 with hardener according the ratio 100: 4, grinding parts should brush the mixture twice, first brush should be entirely dry( at least 30 minutes, however the metal surface at least need a hour) . Then the second brush. However the repair strip should brush once only, when both of them have little stickness ( test with finger back) , we can glue them.
4. Repair strip should glue along with the marked line from one side to the other side, after finishing all, use the roller stitcher press from inside to outside, after compaction, we can realize the repair.
1. If the damaged parts sunken seriously, we will advice filling them with T2 system, then use the repair strip.
2. Conveyor belt repair parts should brush the cold vulcanizing adhesive mixture twice and repair strip whose semi- cured layer will brush once only.
3. Cold vulcanzing adhesive Sk313 and hardener will mix according to 100: 4, and the amount will choose according to the size of damaged parts and avoid the Sk313 solidify and waste.
Choose Ramimtech cold vulcanizing jointing methods to finish conveyor belt repair under normal temperature, repair strip and conveyor belt jointing parts will brush cold vulcanzing adhesive Sk313, which can reach the working strength promptly and once repair can use immediately.
- Posted By: HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8637155916843
- Address: NO.66 Tongtai Road,zhengzhou,city, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.ramimtech.com
Published date: November 21, 2015 -
- Business Description: Ramimtech products have been exported to Europe, Southeast Asia, the
Middle East and North America, and occupied a place in global market.
our products include:conveyor belt hot splicing materials,cover
rubber,tie gum,heating solution,cold splicing materials,repair
strip/patch,cold vulcanizing adhesive,rubber sheet,Vulcanizing
machine,belt repair tools.Our professional team of conveyor belt
maintenance provides excellent and efficient on site operating in fields
of splicing, vulcanizing, repairing and lagging.
Ramimtech Uncured Intermediate Rubber For Hot JointingRubber - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - November 7, 2015 - contact company for price
Ramimtech uncured intermediate rubber Ramimtech uncured intermediate rubber is special for conveyor belt hot vulcanizing jointing , can be used for steel cord conveyor belt, canvas, nylon, polyester conveyor belt. Unvulcanized intermediate rubber has...
Ramimtech Drum Lagging Diamond Rubber Sheet For SaleRubber - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - October 13, 2015 - contact company for price
Image is Ramimtech drum lagging diamond rubber sheet Ramimtech drum lagging diamond rubber sheet is a new generation of wear- resistant rubber sheet which is made by using the world' s leading technology, and the most exquisite manufacturing process....
Heat Shrinkable SleevesRubber - Habil Holdings Pvt. Ltd. - India - April 6, 2015 - contact company for price
Heat Shrink Tubing / Heat Shrinkable Tubing is our specialisation and We are one of the leading supplier of Heat Shinkable Tubing, heat Shrink Sleeves, Heat Shrink Protectors, splice protection sleeves & other heat shrinkable sleeves in India. We off...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"