Pad Printing Silicone Rubber Firleanna Artwork Exceptional - Chinaprice: contact company for price
rubber as a carrier which transfer patterns on the steel plate to the
toys products surface.
Applications of pad printing silicone rubber
Pad printing silicon rubber is mainly applicable to the printing of irregular patterns on plastics toys, electroplating products, electronic toys, trademarks, artwork gifts, and stationery, etc.
1. resistance to deformation, high-temperature
2. high printing times
3. good aging resistance
4. exceptional elasticity
5 great printing effect
(Shore A) Tensile strength
(kgf/cm2) Tear strength
(%) Mixing Ratio
Time (h) Demould Time
901 25-28 2-3 0.5 2-4
902 25-28 2-3 0.5 2-4
912 25-28 2-3 0.5 2-4
916 14 2-3 0.5 2-4
918 18-20 2-3 0.5 2-4
Pad printing silicone rubber includes model codes of HY-901, HY-902, HY-912, HY-916 and HY-918 with the hardness of 25-28 shore A, 25-28 shore A, 25-28 shore A, 25-28 shore A and 18-20 shore A respectively.
Pad printing silicone rubber is two-component silicone, part A is liquid silicon rubber, part B is catalyst. The usual mixture of silicone rubber and catalyst is 100: 2 or 100: 3. E.g. we take 100g of liquid silicon rubber and 2g-3g catalyst, mix them and pour it to your mold. A fter 2-4 hours, you will get a Pad printing silicone rubber.
1) At first, prepare all the tools like the pad mold, a cup for mixing, and a glass stick. Clean the pad mould with detergent, and dry the pad mould with an air-gun or cloth, then brush a lay of mold release agent.
2) For second step, adjust the ratio between the silicon rubber and silicon oil according the customer’s requirement. If customers want to print large pattern, soft silicon pad need and silicon oil need to add, otherwise, hard silicone pad need, less silicone oil to add or none.
FAQ about pad printing silicon rubber:
1.Why the silicon pad is non-durable？
1)This problem is caused not by the liquid silicon rubber itself, but in the process of filtering, the filtering handled not properly and impurities are not all filtered out; or in the process of packing as containers not cleaned thoroughly.
2)As the silicon oil will break the molecular chain of the silicon rubber. More silicon oil added, softer the pad printing will be, meanwhile nondurable and easy ageing it will also turn to be.
3)Some customers do not know well about the performance of silicon rubber. Actually, the durability of printing pad is closely related to the size of printing pattern. Some factories do not want to take the trouble to change the printing pad. While in fact, for large pattern, large silicone pads should be used, otherwise, use small one.(Generally, the ratio of the silicone pad to printing pattern is 3:1)
Further information, please feel free to contact Firleanna:
Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Shenzhen Hong Ye Jie Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8618938867520
- Address: Shenzhen Hong Ye Jie Technology Co., Ltd., shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.szrl.net
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen Hong Ye Jie Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 1998, is a Science and technology corporation which is engaged in production, R & D, and sales of silicone rubber. It sets up Hong Kong Hongye Ltd., Shenzhen Hongye silicone rubber Factory and other affiliated enterprises in 2005.
Our products including 36 series in hundreds of kinds of silicone products like silicone rubber, RTV 2 molding silicone rubber, silicone rubber for manual model design,shoe sole mold silicone rubber,silicon oil, pad printing silicone rubber, encapsulant and potting compound, silicone rubber for LED display, electronic thermolysis ointment, thermal conductivity silicone, special silicone rubber for CPU, silicone tube, silicone membrane, silicone sealant , liquid silicone rubber, addition cure RTV silicone rubber, HTV silicone rubber, solid silicone rubber, gross rubber, silicone rubber sheet, hot stamping silicone plates, hot stamping silicone roller,etc. These are currently been exported to Southeast Asia, Europe, the America and other 50 countries and regions.
To reach the internationally leading quality standard with competitive price is our permanent pursuit. We aim at supply high quality products to meet customers' satisfaction. It is our solemn commitment that any of our products with quality problems will be replaced within 3 months after purchase. We offer on site follow up service for product demonstration, free customer service to solve technical issues, free mold opening technologies, free technical training on pad printing silicon usage and rubber head making. What you need is what we pursue. We are committed to back you up in producing first class products.
Customers and distributors from around the world are welcomed to negotiate with us for business cooperation. Let's join hands and strive for mutu al prosperity.
White Carbon Component Matt DensityRubber - Xiamen Continent Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Tyre white carbon, precipitated silica for rubber or energy-saving tires Basic instruction: Precipitated white carbon is precipitated silica with features of high dispersivity, hight reinforcement. Our white carbon has great performance as internatio...
Rubber Tyre WheelRubber - Jinnoc Expo Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
March 29-31, 2012 2012 the 9th China International Tire (Qingdao) Fair 2012 The 9th China International Rubber Technology ( Qingdao ) Fair Web: www.rubbere.com Rubber Tyre Wheel Please see our contact information below
Raw Rubber MaterialsRubber - VIET PHU THINH RUBBER JOINT STOCK COMPANY - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We can supply all grades of natural raw rubber materials such as: - RSS1, RSS3 - SVRCV50, SVRCV60 - SVR3L, SVR5 - SVR10, SVR20 - latex ha - la 60% drc Raw Rubber Materials Please inquiry for your need now
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"