Plywood Manufactured In Vietnam By Plantation Wood - Japanprice: contact company for price
in sustainable plantation forest in North Vietnam.
Packing Grade Plywood:
Used to make wooden box ( container) for transporting machines and other commodities.
Used to cover floor or wall at construction site temporarily.
Used to cover broken window, broken door, broken wall temporarily.
Used to make pallet upper and lower board.
Wood species : Acacia, Eucalyptus, Styrax. Canarium
Thickness: 2.0mm - 24.0mm
Size: 3' x 6' , 4' x 8' , and cut in size requested by customer.
Sanding is available.
Glue: MR, WBP, E0, E1
Shipping Port: Haiphong
Minimum order: 20Ft container.
We are now shipping to Japan, Australia, EU, Malaysia,
and looking for more customers world wide.
Legality evidence of used wood is available if destination country request.
- Posted By: Bengal Commerce Corporation
- Phone: 818014602406
- Address: 3-11-416 2-Chome, Nankonaka, Suminoe-Ku, Osaka, Japan
Published date: March 6, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are selling Vietnam made Packing Grade Plywood , shipping from Haiphong port. Thickness: 2.0mm - 24.0mm, Size: 3' x 6' and 4' x 8' and cut in
requested size by customer. Species used are Acacia, Styrax, Eucalyptus, which are harvested from plantation forest in North Vietnam.
Industrial Filtration Media Nonwoven Glassfiber Wood PulpWood - Tropical - Vmas filtech(Shenzhen)Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Vmas Filtech (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. is a professional industrial filter material companies, specializes in coarse, medium and high efficiency filter material, which include air, liquid filtration media, HEPA/ULPA efficiency air filtration materials, hi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce