Mangrove Kachi Charcoal Grade A - Indonesiaprice: contact company for price
Specs : black charcoal, stick type (from
branches & trunks), no odor/smoke/chemical,
Length : 20 to 23 cm (8 to 9 inch),
Diameter: 0.7 to 1.7 inch (2 to 4cm),
undersize diameter about 15%
Packing : 30 kg/PP bag, 25 tons/40 feet
container (840 bags)
We export high quality of Indonesian Mangrove
Kachi Charcoal, harvested from our own licensed
mangrove forest and heated by using our own
kilns built in the forest .
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Sivali Universal CV
- Phone: 6285296291945
- Address: Jalan Williem Iskandar No.9, Medan, Indonesia
- Website: http://www.sellcharcoal.com
Published date: September 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: We export high quality of Indonesian Mangrove Kachi Charcoal, harvested
from our own licensed mangrove forest and heated by using our own kilns
built in the forest . In 2007, we bought some abandoned shrimp farms
with total area of about 100 acres, situated in Pangkalan Susu Sub
District, Langkat Regency, North Sumatera Province, Indonesia, and
transform them become a beautiful scene of mangrove forest. Now the
barren land has been planted with more than a million of mangrove trees
with every single piece of 5 to 7 metres height. Besides, we also have
strong partnership and collaboration with the local and other region
mangrove charcoal producers in order to support our continuous and
sustainable supply for our customers.
About the mangrove, only Bakau Minyak species (Rhizophora apiculata) is used for making mangrove charcoal. Rhizophora species wood have a high calorific value meaning that they produce more heat for the same weight, and are thus the major species exploited. Other common mangrove species are not as good for this purpose.
Mangrove charcoal experts will normally use only the stem of the tree, and not the prop roots. The prop roots will be collected later for firewood to heat up the kiln. The bark is removed from the stem. The de barked logs are then carried to the boat. It should be noted that mangrove wood will sink!!!". The logs are stacked up and ready for transport to the factory. At the factory, staff will select the greenwood and organise them according to the stem diameter. Inside the factory, the logs are placed in a kiln (usually shaped like an igloo). Here, the logs are smoked to remove the water from them. To create the smoke, other mangrove wood is burnt, such as non Rhizophora species like Bruguiera, Xylocarpus and also the unwanted prop roots from Rhizophora apiculata.
What is the mangrove charcoal used for?
Mangrove charcoal is considered superior for cooking than regular coal because it burns longer and produces less smoke. Locally, it is used to cook favourite dishes such as satay and seafood. Mangrove charcoal is also used as a detoxifying agent in some traditional medicines. Most homemakers and chefs know there is no match in terms of fragrance for food cooked over a charcoal fire. They know that rice tastes better if cooked over mangrove charcoal. According to the Chinese, soup boiled over a mangrove charcoal fire and char kuay teow fried over wood taste better.
Plywood Particle Board Chipboard Mdf Medium Density FiberboardWood - Xiamen Okitt Building Materials Co., Ltd. - China - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
- Item: Plywood, particle board/ chipboard, MDF/ medium density fiberboard - Core: Eucalyptus, pine, poplar, birch, hardwood, etc. - Face/ Back: Plain, melamine paper, HPL, wood veneer, etc. - Glue: MR, E0, E1, E2, WBP, phenol, melamine, etc. - Grade...
Oak Wood LumberWood - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Oak is strong, beautiful, rot- resistant, easy- to- work and economical, representing an exceptional value to woodworkers. Its no wonder that the wood is so widely used in cabinet and furniture making. Length : 1 - 10 m Width : 10 - 50 cm Thickness :...
Pine Wood LumberWood - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Recommended for uses where high strength, stiffness and good appearance are desired. This grade A Pine Wood Lumber are free of knots and blemishes. Thicknesses: 25mm, 32mm, 38- 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm Widths: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm. L...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"