Natural Firewood - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
Seasoning Fully seasoned using air drying: Moisture content is usually between 15 and 20%
Dimensions Split logs, averaging 200mm in length ( or buyers' demand)
Contaminants Contamination- free
Classification Meeting specifications of classes A1 or A2
Smoke Producing very little smoke ( dependent on stove model and maintenance)
Format Loose or netted ( standard net, indicative weight 10kg; or large net, indicative weight 12-
- Posted By: Hermit Resource
- Phone: 601121191887
- Address: taman desa, Miri, Malaysia
Published date: May 17, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are Hermit marketing, producing, distributing, wholesaling and exporting. Our Company is based in Malaysia. We are very proud of the products
we offer because they comply with international quality standards and their
quality and durability are fully guaranteed
Osb 3 Oriented Strand Board Is An Engineered Wood Based PanelWood - MCR Ltd - Russia - September 11, 2015 - contact company for price
OSB ( Oriented Strand Board) is an engineered wood- based panel consisting of strands of wood which are bonded together with a synthetic resin; the strands are pressed together in layers. In the outer layers strands are generally oriented longitudina...
Plywood Birch And Pine Water Resistant Extremely Strong Wear Material Recommended For Internal ExterWood - MCR Ltd - Russia - September 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Thickness: 3- 25 mm; dimension boards 1220x2440; 1520x1529 or cutting to others; 600—700 kg/ m³. Moisture- resistant, inner use. Formaldehyde emission class: E1. Flammability group G4, Thickness: 620—740 kg/ m³. High moisture resistance, indoor and o...
Plywood Birch And PineWood - MCR Ltd - Russia - September 4, 2015 - contact company for price
Birch plywood MR produced in our Russian factory is an environmentally safe, water- resistant, extremely strong and wear- resistant material, recommended for internal use. Due to its light weight and resistance to temperature changes, plywood is perf...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"