Tyre Pyrolysis Plant Project Report - Chinaprice: 50000.00 Dollar US$
What is Tyres Pyrolysis?
Pyrolysis is a thermochemical decomposition of organic material at elevated temperatures in the absence of oxygen (or any halogen). It involves the simultaneous change of chemical composition and physical phase, and is irreversible. The word is coined from the Greek-derived elements pyro “fire” and lysis “separating”
The pyrolysis method for recycling used tyre is a technique which heats whole or shredded tires in a reactor vessel containing an oxygen free atmosphere and a heat source. In the reactor the rubber is softened after which the rubber polymers continuously break down into smaller molecules. These smaller molecules eventually vaporize and exit from the reactor. These vapors can be burned directly to produce power or condensed into an oily type liquid, generally used as a fuel. Some molecules are too small to condense. They remain as a gas which can be burned as fuel. The minerals that were part of the tire, about 40% by weight, are removed as a solid. When performed well a tyre pyrolysis process is a very clean operation and has nearly no emissions or waste. Pyrolysis of scrap tyre can separate solids in the tire, such as steel wire and carbon black, from volatile liquid and gaseous compounds that can be used as fuel. Although the pyrolysis of waste tires has been widely developed throughout the world, there are legislative, economic, and marketing obstacles to widespread adoption.
Contact: Ms Bonnie
Phone: +86-371-5677 1821 +86 15893800169
- Posted By: Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd
- Phone: 86 15893800169
- Address: No.138 Yingxie Road,Jinshui District, Henan Province, China, China
- Website: http://wastetireoil.com/
Published date: April 11, 2017 - Modified date: April 11, 2017
- Business Description: Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd is a comprehensive enterprise related to manufacture, marketing, installation and after sale service etc.
The company is committed to developing and manufacturing of all kinds of large scale and small acale equipment. It won leading position and good reputation with its high quality products and professional service.
The main products: scrap cable wire recycling machine. PCB (Printed Circuit Board ) recycling machine. Aluminum and plastic composition recycling machine. Home electric applaince recycling machine, etc.
waste tire and plastic recycling machine with relavent equipements, like tire cutter, carbon black briquette machine and carbon black grinding mill etc;
waste engine oil, waste tire and plastic oil refinery machine and relavent euipments, like oil filter etc;
Our machinery have been sold to Italy, Romania, Macedonia, Albania, Estonia, Rusia, Egypt, Ethopia, Nigeria, Congo, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, India, Tailand, Malaysia, Mexico, Panama, Guatemala, Aruba, Jamaica, Ecuador, Haiti etc.
Company has won good reputation with its advanced production technology, professional installation and after-sales service.
Welcome your visit!
Plastic Bag To Fuel Oil MachineRecycled Rubber - Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd - China - April 25, 2017 - 45000.00 Dollar US$
Plastic bag is a most important source of plastic waste, which is called white trash. So we must come up with a method to recycle plastic waste to improve the environment. As a leader in the field of recycling plastic waste, Doing group has a special...
Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant CostRecycled Rubber - Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd - China - April 25, 2017 - 45000.00 Dollar US$
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant cost How to convert waste tyres to useful resources? Now, it is no longer a problem. With 18 years' experience in the field of tyre pyrolysis, and continuous research, development and improvement, Doing group provides the l...
Waste Tyre To Oil Recycling Process Pyrolysis PlantRecycled Rubber - Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd - China - April 25, 2017 - 45000.00 Dollar US$
Waste tyre to oil recycling process pyrolysis plant the obtain thing as follows: 45%-55% fuel oil, 10%-15% steel wire, 30%-35% carbon black and 8%-10% flammable gas. You can get diesel from fuel oil by distillation plant. You can get a very high prof...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"