Dongguan Benfen Shows In Hosfair Guangzhou 2013 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
bottle opener, pressure and manual bottle opener, red wine bottle
opener, wine, wine suits, wine box, various of gifts, and so on.
The 11th Guangzhou International Hospitality Equipment and Supplies Fair (HOSFAIR Guangzhou 2013) will be held in China Import and Export Fair Complex Area A from June 27 to 29, 2013. Dongguan Benfen is taking parts in it. Sincerely welcome new and old customers to visit.
Contact Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd
- Posted By: Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 0862038866778
- Address: Tower H, Building 9, No. 900 Guangzhou Avenue Midd, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.hosfair.com
Published date: June 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Baijiayang Shows In Hosfair Guangzhou 2013General Services - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd. - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Since established, Guangzhou Baijiayang Garments Co. , Ltdhas always been committed to the development of four or five-star hotel uniform designing and production. Now it made great achievement and becomes the only design base of World Golden Key Hot...
Shanghai Pule Furniture Takes Part In Hosfair Guangzhou 2013General Services - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd. - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Shanghai Pule Furniture manufacturing Co., Ltdspecializes in furniture production for star hotels and luxury clubs. As a member of Shanghai furniture association and the China furniture association, Pule Furniture’s selling network involves all over ...
Shanghai Chuanglv Joins In Hosfair Guangzhou 2013General Services - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd. - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Shanghai Chuanglv Hotel Equipment Co., Ltdis specialized in smokeless teriyaki series products, who has won eight national patents, and invention gold medal. The products are applicable in the major hotels, cafes, Japanese restaurants and all kinds o...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"