Gd200 Rfid Smart Card Reader Handheld Pos Terminal For Bus Ticket Payment System - Chinaprice: contact company for price
customers. Supporting Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or GPRS or cable connection, the
GD200 connects to a wide range of existing and new smart devices to keep
up with an emerging marketplace.
Ensuring transactional security with PCI PTS 3.x certification, the GD200 streamlines payment into a unique personal program, and you can now take all your value-added applications onto GD200 to provide a high-tech and user-friendly customer interaction.
High Reliability & Exceptional Performance
Accepts smart card, magnetic strip and contactless transactions
Stylishly designed for comfort and convenience
2.4 inch color screen and user-friendly interface to interact with customers
Contactless card reader supports NFC
Large memory capacity
Open and flexible OS for customized value-added services
USB port for high-speed data transmission
Supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS and cable
PCI PTS 3.x approved
Secure embedded area for keys
32-bit secure processor, 96MHz
64MB(32MB Flash, 32MB SDRAM)
2.4 inch TFT LCD
High-speed thermal printer (18 lps)
Paper roll width 58mm x 40mm diameter
10 numeric & 5 function keys
Magnetic card reader
Triple track(Track1 / 2 / 3),
Smart card reader
EMV and PBOC 2.0 certified
Contactless card reader
13.56MHz, ISO14443, Type A / B
PayPass, payWave and qPBOC certified
Wi-Fi or Bluetooth or GPRS
1 micro usb-device
1 mini usb rs232
PCI PTS 3.x certified
0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~122°F) operating temperature
-20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~158°F) storage temperature
5% ~ 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
Battery, 3.7V, 1900mAH
Input: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.8A
Output: 12V, 2A
Adapter & base
Physical (L x W x H)
120mm x 72mm x 22.1mm
PCI PTX 3.X
EMV(L1 & L2)
EMV Contactless L1
more information please check the web:http://gfuve.en.alibaba.com/product/861506724-218346018/GD200_RFID_smart_card_reader_handheld_pos_terminal_for_bus_ticket_payment_system.html
- Posted By: Beijing GFUVE Electronics Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 18910442201
- Address: 01117-8 Fortune Street No.67 Chaoyang Road, Chaoya, Beijing, China
- Website: http://gfuve.com
Published date: June 21, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Gd210 Wireless PoterminalGeneral Services - Beijing GFUVE Electronics Co.,Ltd. - China - June 21, 2013 - contact company for price
GD210 Wireless POTerminal GD210 is a revolutionary payment device designed to interact with customers. Supporting Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or GPRS or cable connection, the GD210 connects to a wide range of existing and new smart devices to keep up with an em...
Gs90 Handheld Terminal PosGeneral Services - Beijing GFUVE Electronics Co.,Ltd. - China - June 21, 2013 - contact company for price
GS90 MOBILE PAYMENT TERMINAL GS90 mobile POS terminal has been designed to offer superior wireless performance, embedded in a ruggedized yet stylish form factor. With options for single SIM or dual SIM functionality, and with a high capacity Li-lon r...
Gs800 Countertop Payment TerminalGeneral Services - Beijing GFUVE Electronics Co.,Ltd. - China - June 21, 2013 - contact company for price
GS800 COUNTERTOP PAYMENT TERMINAL GFUVE’s GS800 is the world’s most innovative countertop payment terminal powered by GFUVE Prolin based on a secure and flexible Linux operating platform. This platform supports rapid development of customized and sec...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"