Electric Rotary Display Turntable Na150 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Voltage: 110~120V / 220~240V
Input power: 4W
Rotating speed with load capacity:
50s/r(30KG), 25s/r(25KG), 15s/r(20KG),
Rotation direction: clockwise/anticlockwise,
Color: Black/white, or customized
Certified: CE/UL/3C, or other
Please see our contact information below
- Phone: 8675584265809
- Address: No.30, LongXing Road, DaKang,Henggang, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.asiabk.com
Published date: January 16, 2014 -
- Business Description: We are a leading manufacturer focusing on research and manufacturing
in display industry. Enclosed please find our catalog for your
reference. Please feel free to contact us whenever you are interested
in our products.
In case our regular products are not able to meet your requirement, we will provide individual OEM service for you.
Looking forward to your reply.
Commercial Equipment Africa Expo 2016Marketing Services - Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group - China - March 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Commercial Equipment Africa, an annual trade show that caters to retailers in Africa, showcases retail solutions and explores mutually beneficial business relationships. And also an event for professional retailers who aim to offer best shopping expe...
The 6th China Guangzhou International Fire Safety ExhibitionMarketing Services - Guangzhou Lisheng Exhibition Co., Ltd - China - March 2, 2016 - contact company for price
CFE is the biggest and most professional fire safety exhibition and conference in Southern China, Southwestern Area, Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. It has already been held for five editions. It is highly spoken of by the fire industry for i...
The Platform For Wine Entering Chinese Market13Marketing Services - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - December 18, 2015 - contact company for price
There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk? Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"