Jinchemical Di Tert Butyl Dicarbonate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
his carbonate ester reacts with amines to give N-tert-butoxycarbonyl or
so-called t-BOC derivatives. These derivatives do not behave as amines,
which allows certain subsequent transformations to occur that would have
otherwise affected the amine functional group. The t-BOC can later be
removed from the amine using acids. Thus, t-BOC serves as a protective
group, for instance in solid phase peptide synthesis. It is unreactive
to most bases and nucleophiles, allowing for an orthogonal Fmoc
protection. Protection and deprotection of amines The Boc group can be
added to the amine under aqueous conditions using di-tert-butyl
dicarbonate in the presence of a base such as sodium bicarbonate.
Protection of the amine can also be accomplished in acetonitrile
solution using 4-dimethylaminopyridine (DMAP) as the base. Removal of
the t-BOC in amino acids can be accomplished with strong acids such as
trifluoroacetic acid neat or in dichloromethane, or with HCl in
methanol. A complication may be the tendency of the t-butyl cation
intermediate to alkylate other nucleophiles; scavengers such as anisole
or thioanisole may be used.Selective cleavage of the N-Boc group in the
presence of other protecting groups is possible when using AlCl3. The
use of triethylsilane as a carbocation scavenger in the presence of
trifluoroacetic acid in dichloromethane has been shown to lead to
increased yields, decreased reaction times, simple work-up and improved
selectivity for the deprotection of t-butyl ester and t-butoxycarbonyl
sites in protected amino-acids and peptides in the presence of other acid-
sensitive protecting groups such as the benzyloxycarbonyl, 9-
fluorenylmethoxycarbonyl, O- and S-benzyl and t-butylthio groups.
Jinchemical Di Tert Butyl Dicarbonate
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: JinXiang Chemical Factory
- Phone: 862586819858
- Address: Huangtang Town, Danyang, Jiangsu Province, danyang, China
- Website: http://www.jinchemical.com/eng/
Published date: November 1, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
China International Food Exhibition And Guangzhou Import Exhibtion 2013 Ife2013Marketing Services - Guangzhou Yifan Exhibition Service Co., Ltd - China - October 10, 2012 - contact company for price
13th China International Food Exhibition And Guangzhou Import Food Exhibtion 2013(IFE2013) Date: June4-6, 2013 Venue: China Import &Export Fair Complex, Area C (No.980 Xinggang East Road, Guangzhou) Event Profile 13th China International Food Exhibit...
Uhf Rfid Semi Passive Fob TransponderMarketing Services - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Toronto, Canada – GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is offering its UHF RFID fob transponder which is ideal for the tracking of tools and equipment for real-time inventory visibility and automated check-out/check- in procedures and the tracking of keys...
Your Agent In Japan Sales Representative For Japanese MarketMarketing Services - Sedios - Japan - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Japan is one of the most attractive markets in Asia for its strong purchasing power of consumers. However, due to high costs for operating business, starting up a business in Japan is sometimes overwhelmingly difficult. Also, culturewise, Japan is kn...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"