Haiwei Plaza Is Now For Global Leasing And Sale - Chinaprice: contact company for price
China, is now for global leasing and sale. Welcome elite groups
worldwide to move in. The project is located in precious Tianjin Port
Free Trade Zone, which is the core area of Tianjin free trade zone and
enjoys more preferential policies than Shanghai FTA. As Tianjin’s vice-
capital position is gradually mature and the superiority of free trade
zone comes out, the appreciation space of Haiwei plaza is extremely
tremendous. As the largest liquor industrial park project possessing
the most international influence in China, Haiwei Plaza, with a
structure area of 23 thousand square meters, is the only
multifunctional comprehensive square for storage, office, exhibition,
business and commerce in Tianjin Free Trade Zone.
- - With scarce land resource in the mature free trade zone, international and domestic companies strive to be the first to move- in. Every inch of land is precious;
- - It’s fully furnished with comprehensive service and facilities. Commerce and service industry gather, as well as intensive industrial chain and supply chain.
- - Tianjin port free trade zone is the core area of Tianjin free trade zone.
- - Tianjin free trade zone, the first comprehensive reform and innovation zone orientated by Ministry of Commerce of PRC in China, enjoys more preferential policies than Shanghai FTA.
- - Tianjin port free trade zone is located in an important hub—Tianjin Binhai new area, connecting international and domestic markets from all directions. 1kilometer away from Tianjin Xingang, the comprehensive port whose throughput is the fifth largest in the world. It’s a deepwater port with an investment of 400 billion Yuan. Tianjin free Trade zone aims to become the opening- up gateway for Northern China, the high level modern manufacturing and R & D transformation base, the international shipping center and the international entre- pot distribution center.
- - Advanced transportation; closely linked with business quarters.
- - Mature supervision system of Customs and Inspection & Quarantine; move- in service guarantees the efficient and convenient business operations.
- - Free Trade Zone is regarded as “within China’s borders yet beyond the Customs”. The goods between foreign areas and Free Trade Zone can be imported and exported freely. Tariff- free and license- free.
- - Within FTZ, bonded exhibition, bonded processing, bonded warehousing and modern logistics can be carried out without any time limit.
- - Goods enter FTZ in bulk, exit FTZ in batches and pay taxes in batches. Supervision authorities like the Customs, Commodity Inspection and Food Inspection residents in FTZ for service, fast in Customs clearance.
- - Government functional departments station in FTZ for one- stop management and service.
Property developers enjoy the only liquors & foods trading platform’s management right, trading right and development right. With collecting more than 40 high- quality international vineyards’ resources, it provides all investors with comprehensive services and helps them solve all operation issues, and all platform resources are shared together.
- - Temperature- controlled storage function.
- - Available for exhibition, processing, working office, business, commerce and other functions.
- - 4, 000 square meters per floor; four- meter height between floors; extremely spacious and magnificent.
- Posted By: Haiwei Liquor Trading Market
- Phone: 008602266273391
- Address: Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone No.129, the tent, Tianjin China, China
Published date: March 11, 2015 -
- Business Description: There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk?
Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. And the importers sell its wines to the next buyer. The next buyer to his next. After many sells and buys, its wines eventually arrive at the consumers. Eventually the cost are very high and most consumers can't afford it.
Another brand new way can greatly improve the price quality of imported wines. Wineries can cooperate with Haiwei Liquor Trading Market, which is the only legal wine trading platform in China. By Haiwei, after wines arriving at China port, Haiwei will keep them in its FTZ warehouses, and then directly distribute them to Haiwei's outlet centers throughout China, and then consumers can buy and taste immediately. Haiwei has a strict control over the direct selling link, which keep the original wine quality and greatly improve its price quality.
For further information, just google Haiwei Liquor Trading Market.
Or just call us. +0086 022 66273391. Or just e mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated Plaza For Leasing And Sale HaiweiProperty - Leasing - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - September 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Within Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone, Haiwei Plaza is a piece of land out of print. It\ ' s the first professional warehouse which is temperature- controlled, humidity- controlled and high- intelligent f or international wines and food and the only mu...
Loan Offer Here Apply NowProperty - Leasing - RICKWARD GROUP INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL COMPANY - Brazil - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Hello, This is Rickward group international financial investment company Brazil. We are a certified, reputable, legitimate and accredited international financial investment company and are offering loan to anyone in need of financial assistance for a...
Shanghai International Fisheries Seafood Exposition 2011 Restaurants Show ExpandProperty - Leasing - Shanghai Gehua Exhibition Service Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The 6th Shanghai International Fisheries & Seafood Exposition 2011 and Shanghai International Aquaculture Exhibition 2011' ( SIFSE 2011 ) will be held at Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center from December 8-10, 2011. This is a professio...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce