Market Research - Franceprice: contact company for price
All types of qualitative studies and international/transcultural studies, such as:
• Exploratory studies
• Brand and product range research
• Marketing mix studies
• Concept tests
• Creative research and brainstormings
• Ad and packaging tests
• Qualitative blogging
• Online and e-mail groups
In'Sens provides expert consultancy in international and cross-cultural research.
Our specialty: a precise and operational focus on cultural differences:
- Rather than ignoring or hiding these cultural differences, we go out of our way to identify them...
- We then analyse them and explain their 'reason why' (whether it's about a culinary tradition, or socio-economic facts)
- And finally, we propose actionable routes that take these different attitudes and behaviours into account while challenging them.
For multi-country studies, we mostly work in synergy with our long-term partners.
This close cooperation is especially important in countries with a different cultural background such as China or Japan, where the cultural context may sometimes seem impenetrable.
Alongside technical know-how in moderation, analysis and methodology, this partnership entails constant exchange and dialogue throughout the duration of the study.
Countries we have studied and coordinated since 2003:
> Czech Republic
> United Kingdom
> United States
Our partners :
We work with long-established partners and contacts throughout Europe, North America and Asia.
One of our advantages as a small independent structure lies in the scope we have in choosing the partners best-suited to the subject and specifics of each study.
The coordination of international studies:
The organisation and coordination of international studies is always managed by In'Sens in Paris.
In consultation with the client, and according to the research issue in hand, we decide whether the fieldwork requires personal follow-up by a research director.
For follow-up and coordination, we work with our bi-cultural colleagues.
Generally speaking, we integrate the local point of view by asking our partners to provide a local report. This report is complemented by debriefing sessions before, during and after the fieldwork.
• This means we benefit from know-how and expertise rooted in the country where the fieldwork is taking place
• Next, we place these local points of view in perspective
• During the analysis process, we are careful to integrate differences in perception attributable to local cultural contexts
The international summary is written up by In'Sens in Paris.
All qualitative methods are applied by a multilingual, multidisciplinary team drawing its expertise from a variety of fields: marketing, research, psychology, journalism, literature and creativity.
As a result, our clients are provided with advice and an approach tailored to suit their specific needs, and we are always willing to combine or adapt qualitative methods as required.
According to the particular needs and target groups, we offer the most suitable viewing facilities in town. Wherever the town may be.
Our translators have solid group experience and offer the best simultaneous translation possible.
We apply several types of recruitment. We can recruit 'from the street' or work with our partners for phone recruitment of difficult targets or B-to-B targets.
Food industry: Unilever, Teekanne
Beauty & Health: L'Oréal (Biotherm, L'Oréal Maquillage, Shu Uemura), GN Resound
Media & IT: RFI, Ubisoft, Logitech, Digitas, Euranet
Foreign Research Institutes: Rheingold (Cologne, Germany), Perception Research Services (New York, USA), Marketing Research Partners (Milan, Italy), Ulveman Explorative (Høje Taastrup, Denmark)
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: In'sens
- Phone: 0033140266106
- Address: 1 rue Ambroise Thomas, Paris, France
- Website: http://www.qualitative-village.com/
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Our concept: "Le Qualitatif Autrement", a new spin on qualitative research
Our mission is to carry out international and cross cultural studies for our French and Foreign clients.
• We organise, supervise and analyse multi country studies in Europe, the U.S. and Asia;
• We help clients understand the French market, where needed;
• We moderate focus groups, one on ones, triads and brainstormings, mainly in France and Germany, but also throughout Europe and worldwide.
Solid experience in the coordination and analysis of international research and, of course, in qualitative research methodology.
Our sensitivity to cross cultural differences, nourished by personal experience.
Our curiosity, our passion for listening, understanding and sharing our insights with clients.
Wantto China Forjob Internship Study Come InServices - Consulting - Beijing Feel China Culture Communication Coperatio - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Do you want to come to China for internship, travel, or do you want to find a job in China? If your answer is yes, please e-mail us and we promise to provide all services you need in China! Beijing Feel China Culture Communication Cooperation supplie...
Provide Professional Technical Training For Polyurea ProjectsServices - Consulting - Shamu International Trade Co.,Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Our training group is consistent to devote the most professional training team for classroom and hands on training in polyurea fundamentals, chemistry, equipment and application technology. We offer the standard and customized classes that combine ad...
Aqsiq License For Waste ScrapsServices - Consulting - King one certification consulting Ltd - China - August 20, 2012 - contact company for price
AQSIQ agent: King One certification consulting Ltd Contact person: Mr Follow (consulting supervisor) E-mail: [Please use the link below] MSN:email@example.com Mob:0086-15868477691 Skype: Followwan AQSIQ registration AQSIQ service AQSIQ appli...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"