Ccic License For Waste Material Export To China - Chinaprice: contact company for price
AQSIQ Certificate/ CCIC License- - Pre- shipment Inspection of Recycling Scraps for China
According to the regulations under the Law of the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China on Import & Export Commodity Inspection, the AQSIQ has decided to authorize certain inspection companies to carry out pre- shipment inspection of recycling materials at the loading ports overseas, with the attempt to reinforce the management and supervision of imported recycling materials, protect the environment and peopleâ€™s health, ensure the safety of industrial and agricultural production, . Overseas Suppliers have to get China AQSIQ Certificate, then can apply CCIC License
China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd, is one of the authorized companies which carry out relevant AQSIQ Registration application in China
Inspection application procedure:
AQSIQ / CCIC Agent: China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd
1, Please make online application through PSI Electronic System, , and submit to CCIC at least three working days prior to the scheduled container loading and goods packing time. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to provide complete and accurate information for each inspection and assist CCIC to arrange inspection efficiently.
2, If the application were accepted, a Confirmation of Application for Pre- shipment Inspection which includes PSI application number and the contact details of the appointed inspector will be quoted to the applicant. If the application were rejected, an Application Rejection form will be sent to the applicant.
3, The inspector to carry out the on- site inspection according to the time and address in the application.
4, When the cargos pass the inspection, CCIC will email or fax the applicant a certificate draft generated by PSI system with the container and seal photos as well as the packing list provided by the applicant. When all details are correct and confirmed by you, we will send out the original certificate.
5, A Rejection Letter will be issued to the applicant with a tax invoice when the cargos canâ€™t pass the inspection. Invoice amount is calculated according to current Inspection Rates for Scrap Materials, full charged on the basis of container quantity declared on the application form.
For More information about China AQSIQ and CCIC, please
- Posted By: China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd
- Phone: 18072956499
- Address: 789 Fuchun road, HangZhou, China
- Website: http://www.aqsiq.org
Published date: December 14, 2015 -
- Business Description: China Recycling Inspection Service Co.,Ltd, is an AQSIQ Organization in China. Our founder works for China AQSIQ department. With professional knowledge and good relationship in AQSIQ, we start our AQSIQ Application business since 2005. We have been engaged 9 years on AQSIQ certification and after care services, and helped thousands suppliers got AQSIQ certificate successfully. We get full support from our partner, as ISRI Org, BIR Org, NPE Org, COSCO etc.
Ccic License CertificateServices - Installation - China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd - China - December 25, 2015 - contact company for price
CCIC LICENSE CCIC CERTIFICATEAQSIQ Certificate and CCIC License( Pre- shipment inspection for waste material) Announcement on the Business Scope and Area of the Authorized Institution for Pre- shipment Inspection of Imported Waste Raw Materials The A...
Abs Access Control Rfid Key TagServices - Installation - HongKong Lanfa Technology Co.Ltd - China - October 1, 2012 - contact company for price
RFID key tag/key fob/rfid keyfob tag/smart key card/key tag ABS access control RFID key tag 1) It is waterproof, ensure a high safety for user. 2) It is made of durable ABS or PC material. 1.key tag Chips Available: TK4100/EM4100/EM4200/T5577/Mifare ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"