2013 8th International Exhibition On Paper Making Chemicals Technology And Application - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Date: November 12-14, 2013
Shanghai Expo Exhibition and Convention Center
2013(8th)International Exhibition on Paper-Making Chemicals Technology and Application organized by China national chemical information center, will be held in Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center from November 12 to 14, 2013.
The annual China International Pulp & Paper Chemicals Exhibition is becoming one of the distinguish events in the industry. We will continue our efforts to enhance the professional and international level of the exhibition, to further expand the scale of the exhibition, to strengthen technical exchanges and invitation of target professional audiences. Thus we can contribute more to the overall development of the industry. After eight years of growth, we have first-class exhibitors, high-end technology exchanges, the latest industrial information and excellent audiences in the exhibition. Also we have received support from world's leading companies such as Huanghua Harima, Xingguang Paper, Nantong Arakawa, VTR Bio-tech, Suzhou Tianma, Nanjing Sixin, Yihai Oleochemical, Guangzhou Startec, Transfar Whyyon, Ashland, BASF, Dalian Bio-Chem, Beijing Tianqing Chem, SNF, Dongying Nuoer Chemical, Wacker, Roquette, Novozymes, Anhui Tianrun Chemicals, Jiangsu Feymer Technology, Nalco, Dow, Kemira, Kolon, 3F, Mitsubishi Chemical and Mitsui MT Aqua.
The success of the previous exhibitions relied heavily on the support from participating enterprises over the years. About 200 enterprises attended the last exhibition; more than 78% of them expressed satisfaction and reserved their booths of the exhibition in 2013; 46% of them reserved larger booth area than they had in the last exhibition. There were 6282 professional audiences in the last exhibition, including 682 overseas visitors from 37 countries and regions. Dozens of on-site technical exchanges attracted many high-quality audiences over the country. Tens of authoritative multinational seminars and technical workshops attracted nearly 2 000 industrial experts and technological professionals.
Scope of Exhibition
Modified starch: cationic starch, oxidized starch, crosslinked starch, starch phosphate
esters, hydroxyalkyl starch, hydroxymethyl starch, acetate starch, graft copolymers of
starch, modified zwitterion starch, multiple-modified starch, starch derivatives;
Water-soluble polymers: polyacrylamide, polyethylene imine, poly(ethylene oxide), polyvinyl alcohol, etc.;
Functional Chemical: Reinforcing agents (polyamide-polyamine-epichlorohydrin (PPE) resins )Brighteners (VBL, APB-L and APC), special dye, flame retardants, water and oil proofing agentsSofteners, surface treatment agents, printability-improving agents, water-repellent agents.
Sizing agent exhibits: Rosin-based sizing agents, Synthetic sizing agents (AKD-alkyl ketene dimer, ASA-alkenyl succinic anhydride, etc.) Various paper surface sizing agents.
Process chemical: Deinking agents, retention and drainage aids, release agents, digester additives, Defoamers, pitch control agents, Pulp antiseptics, pigment dispersants, lubricants, preservatives, etc.;
Fillers and pigments: talc, precipitated calcium carbonate, ultrafine powder of heavy calcium carbonate, kaolin, titanium dioxide, etc.;
Coating binders and rubber binders: carboxyl styrene-butadiene latex, butyl acrylate-styrene copolymer emulsion, carboxy methylated cellulose (CMC), casein, etc.;
Silicone defoamers, bleaching agents, various bactericides, water treatment chemical exhibits: Organic flocculants: polyacrylamide and its derivatives, Inorganic flocculants: aluminum chloride, polymeric aluminum ferric chloride, polymeric ferric sulfate, FPAS
- Posted By: China National Chemical Information Center
- Phone: 8601064416187
- Address: No 53 Anwai Xiaoguan Street, Chaoyang District, Be, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.icif.com.cn
Published date: August 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: CNCIC is the national information collection, research and service institution of China chemical industry. It manages China chemical industry. It manages Chemical Branch of National Engineering Technology Library, International Exhibition Center of China Chemical Industry, China Chemical Standardization Research Institute, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Research Institute of Industrial Planning, and National Chemical Energy Saving Center. Besides, the management of national publications on chemical industry and China Chemical Industry Information Association are relied on CNCIC. CNCIC undertakes a number of important projects entrusted by the Ministry of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Commerce, implements and follows up National Science and Technology Achievements Network and Key Industry Damages Early Warning System. CNCIC is also the exclusive agent of some international famous databases and is the China strategic partner of the world famous institutes.
Advanced Lightening Protection System Need For Lightning 0172 4659645Services - Other - Pranav Energy - India - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
We provide the advanced lightening protection system in accordance with more than twelve National and international standards. Besides that also offer non-conventional lightening systems based on enhanced air terminals & insulated conductors for appl...
Shenyang Shengshenchang Takes Part In Hosfair Guangzhou 2013Services - Other - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd. - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Shenyang ShengShenChang Electric Appliance co., Ltd is a technological manufacturer dealing with electric rotary. It is located in Shenyang, the old industrial base. Relying on science and technological innovation, the products upgrade unceasingly, v...
Xiamen Fujian Impression Source Mingyuan Dahongpao TeaServices - Other - yinxiangtea tea industry co., LTD - China - April 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Name: impression dahongpao tea (xiamen) tea industry co., LTD., site: xiamen HuDong road no. 322, cheung building the first floor ingredients: wuyi rock tea, storage methods: suitable for clean, ventilation, avoid light, no peculiar smell environment...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"