European Directive 95 28 Ec Fire Test To Motor Vehicle - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Fire test center will provide 95/ 28/ EC fire test to Motor Vehicle.
95/ 28/ EC Fire Test to interior material of motor vehicle
EC Directive 95/ 28/ EC relates to “the burning behaviour of materials used in the interior construction of certain categories of motor vehicles”, and is intended to ensure that they meet fire safety standards.
95/ 28/ EC fire test to interior material of motor vehicle to determine the Characteristic of Burning:
Horizontal Burning Behaviour
Vertical Burning Behaviour
95/ 28/ EC –Fire test to interior mateiral of motor vehicle - Relative Standard
FMVSS 302 Flammability of Interior materials
GB 8410 Flammability of automotive interior materials
SAE J369: Flammability of Polymeric Interior Materials Horizontal Test Method
ISO 3795: Road vehicles, and tractors and machinery for agriculture and forestry - - Determination of burning behaviour of interior materials
DIN 75200: Determination of burning behaviour of interior materials in motor vehicles
they meet fire safety standards
NF P 92- 505: Safety against fire - Building materials - Reaction to fire tests - Test used for thermal melting materials - Dripping test.
U. T. A. C 18- 502 T1: burning behaviour of materials used in the interior construction of certain categories of motor vehicles
BMW N 60121.0: BMW standard
DBL 5307: Benz Standard
GM L- T06- 302G- 79: GE Standard
Mitsubishi ES- X60410: Oxygen Index
VW TL 1010: burning behaviour
Volvo STD 5031: burning behaviour
- Posted By: Firetc Fire Test Center
- Phone: 8605925056213
- Address: Powercenter, No.301 Jiahe Road,, Xiamen, China
- Website: http://www.firetc.net/
Published date: August 1, 2014 -
- Business Description: Firetc fire test center work with Ecosafene(www.ecosafene.com) and Crepim(www.crepim.org) and will conduct kinds of fire test for Building material, railway components, marine equipment, aircraft material, motor vehicle and furniture, the test method involve: GB20286, GB8624, BS476 6, EN45545 2,NFF16 101, DIN5510 2, NFPA130,BS6853, NFP92 501, DIN4102, EN13501 1,FAR25.853, UL94, ASTME162, ASTME662, BS476 22, EN1363 1, AS1530
FIRETC is a B2B electronic Business website for Fire Resource. And it is dedicated to providing a platform for miscellaneous communication and collaboration among the manufacturers, traders, and purchasing agents in industry of flame retarding, fire proof, fire resistance.
FIRETC is an information center for worldwide fire regulation and standard and flame retardant knowledge, which aim for increasing the attention for fire and avoiding fire.
FIRETC will provide more special platform and create more business chance to manufactures and traders who work for fire precaution, fire protection and fire safety
Flammability Classification Testing Iec 60695 11 10Services - Testing / Monitoring - Firetc Fire Test Center - China - August 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Flammability Classification testing- IEC 60695- 11- 10 Fire test center will provide IEC 60695- 11- 10( UL 94) Fire hazard testing to Plastics Material. IEC 60695- 11- 10( UL 94) Fire Retardant Test to Plastics Material - Principle IEC 60695- 11- 10 ...
European En Iso 4589 2 Oxygen Index Test To Plastics MaterialServices - Testing / Monitoring - Firetc Fire Test Center - China - August 1, 2014 - contact company for price
European EN ISO 4589- 2: Oxygen Index Test to Plastics Material Firetc fire test center will provide ISO 4589- 2: Oxygen Index Test to Plastics Material. EN ISO 4589- 2: Plastics – Determination of burning behaviour by oxygen index – Part 2: Ambient-...
Gb 8410 Chinese Standard Flammability Test To Motor VehicleServices - Testing / Monitoring - Firetc Fire Test Center - China - August 1, 2014 - contact company for price
GB 8410( Chinese Standard) Flammability Test to Motor Vehicle Firetc fire test center will provide GB8 410 Flammability of automotive interior materials. GB8410 Scope This Standard specifies the technical requirements and test methods for the horizon...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"