Offer Pre Production Inspection - Chinaprice: contact company for price
products, and composition parts, according to consignor’s AQL.
General working items:
- Raw material and assembling parts
- Semi-finished products
- Producing equipments condition
- Producing technology and QA staff configures
Offer Pre Production Inspection
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: BVIS Inspection Service CO.Ltd Huzhou Office
- Phone: 8605725033400
- Address: 420#, Sujia Biz Building, West Changshuo Road, Anj, Huzhou, China
- Website: http://www.ebvis.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Offer China Inspection Service Staffs Familiar ReasonsServices - Testing / Monitoring - BVIS Inspection Service CO.Ltd Huzhou Office - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
As a trusted, growing and innovative partner of both customers and manufacturers alike we are ideally positioned to secure and develop long term relationships through new and innovative services designed to exceed expectations. In today`s difficult e...
Offer Factory Evaluation Maintenance Control FinishingServices - Testing / Monitoring - BVIS Inspection Service CO.Ltd Huzhou Office - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
As per the consignor’s requirement, the inspector will appoint an auditor to check the company organization, working conditions, and so on. They will issue a report if there is any possibility to cause the quality defect, and give the remedy suggesti...
Pre Shipment Inspection PsiServices - Testing / Monitoring - Sino-QC services co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
To gurantee the conformity of product to your specifications and effectively protect you against fault deliveries Sino-QC will send the qualified inspector to carry out the inspection on-site when the commodities are entirely completed, packed and re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"