Aqsiq License For Pet Plastic - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Hi, my name is Justin Xu, since 2007, i helped clients apply China AQSIQ Certificate for waste materials exporting to China. Till now, China AQSIQ dept still carry out aqsiq application regulations Order119 which published in 2009. Cauze lots of suppliers do not know aqsiq license very well, so today i will share my experience in this certification to show how it develops.
During 2007- 2009
China as a global manufacture country, more and more suppliers want to export waste materials to China . Most of them heared AQSIQ License required at the first time, in this period, its easy to get AQSIQ certification, what you need to provide is only for your business and tax registration document, some photos of your company, an application form. Supplier only need to take several weeks to get AQSIQ
AQSIQ / CCIC Agent: China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd
This is the most important period for AQSIQ license application. China Gov published an regulation named Order119, this regulation give a detailed requirements for application. Since then, all suppliers apply AQSIQ license should provide Quality Management System Documents, not the same as ISO9001 QMS. What does AQSIQ QMS including?
It includes purchase contral system, qualified supplier selecting system, inspection system, unqualified scrap export to China control system, training system etc. This QMS documents should in Chinese- English version.
During this period, around 300- 500 enterprises get China AQSIQ License per year. Time to get AQSIQ license is around 3- 6 months
In 2014, China Gov carry out the GREEN FENCY policy, China forbid unqualified scrap export to China. At the sam time , import license for Chinese buyers is not allowed to rent for other companies.
The director in AQSIQ dept has been changed in 2015. New leader carry out new policy, the most important point is, AQSIQ dept will not mail an inquiry from to ISO agency, it save lots of time for aqsiq application. During 2015, time to get AQSIQ is around 1- 3 Months
We will see. .
- Posted By: China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd
- Phone: 18072956499
- Address: 789 Fuchun road, HangZhou, China
- Website: http://www.aqsiq.org
Published date: January 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: China Recycling Inspection Service Co.,Ltd, is an AQSIQ Organization in China. Our founder works for China AQSIQ department. With professional knowledge and good relationship in AQSIQ, we start our AQSIQ Application business since 2005. We have been engaged 9 years on AQSIQ certification and after care services, and helped thousands suppliers got AQSIQ certificate successfully. We get full support from our partner, as ISRI Org, BIR Org, NPE Org, COSCO etc.
Metal Scrap China Ccic LicenseServices - Waste Management - China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd - China - December 18, 2015 - contact company for price
Metal Scrap China CCIC License AQSIQ License Application Agent China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd China AQSIQ GB Standard for metal Scrap Metal Scrap suppliers should get AQSIQ license and CCIC certificate, then can export to China. All met...
Vinylon Filter ClothServices - Waste Management - Clear Filter Cloth Company - China - August 19, 2013 - contact company for price
Vinylon filter cloth has an outstanding resistance against alkali and good moisture absorption. Its durability is as long as two times of cotton cloth. Vinylon fiber is endowed with high abrasion resistance. At present, Vinylon filter cloth is only a...
Renewal AqisqServices - Waste Management - King one certification consulting Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The AQSIQ certificate is valid for three years. Renew it at the end of the third year. We can supply the following services: 1, Register AQSIQ for overseas scrap suppliers. 2, Add new kinds of scrap for your AQSIQ certificate. 3, Renew your AQSIQ cer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"