Vinylon Filter Cloth - Chinaprice: contact company for price
good moisture absorption. Its durability is as long as two times of
cotton cloth. Vinylon fiber is endowed with high abrasion resistance. At
present, Vinylon filter cloth is only available in staple or stun yarns
and plain woven pattern.
Vinylon filter cloth fabricated by staple yarns is especially suitable for strong alkali applications such as ceramic, chemical industry and metallurgy.
- Posted By: Clear Filter Cloth Company
- Phone: 8631825226554
- Address: West Industry Park, Hengshui City, Hebei Province,, Hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.filtercloths.org
Published date: August 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Aqsiq License For Pet PlasticServices - Waste Management - China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd - China - January 4, 2016 - contact company for price
aqsiq license for pet plastic flakesChina AQSIQ Certificate develop history Hi, my name is Justin Xu, since 2007, i helped clients apply China AQSIQ Certificate for waste materials exporting to China. Till now, China AQSIQ dept still carry out aqsiq ...
Metal Scrap China Ccic LicenseServices - Waste Management - China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd - China - December 18, 2015 - contact company for price
Metal Scrap China CCIC License AQSIQ License Application Agent China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd China AQSIQ GB Standard for metal Scrap Metal Scrap suppliers should get AQSIQ license and CCIC certificate, then can export to China. All met...
Renewal AqisqServices - Waste Management - King one certification consulting Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The AQSIQ certificate is valid for three years. Renew it at the end of the third year. We can supply the following services: 1, Register AQSIQ for overseas scrap suppliers. 2, Add new kinds of scrap for your AQSIQ certificate. 3, Renew your AQSIQ cer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"