Marine Has Been Used For 50 Years - Chinaprice: contact company for price
years. The development of the Marine fender - Pneumatic Fender has
progressed through the years in conjunction with the changing shapes,
designs and size of ships and ship technology. These days Pneumatic
Fenders are widely used in the off-shore transfer of oil and other
chemicals, for gas, bulk, car and passenger carriers and on many
installations of floating structures, pontoon and off-sore platforms.
Marine Has Been Used For 50 Years
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Yutung Industrial Limited
- Phone: 8613962947398
- Address: shuangtong road 1866, Nantong, China
Published date: September 28, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Marine Dock Fender It Is Easy To UseShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Yutung Industrial Limited - China - September 28, 2012 - contact company for price
These marine dock fenders are the size 3.3x6.5m which we exported to Niger, yutung industrial sold many of them around the world every year. Our size could be customized, and you could choose the performance for 50Kpa or 80Kpa. These marine dock fend...
Dock Bumpers For Boat UseShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Yutung Industrial Limited - China - September 28, 2012 - contact company for price
These dock bumpers - marine pneumatic style have the followings feature: 1.High energy absorption and low reaction force and surface pressure. 2.No decline in the rate of energy absorption when obliquely compressed, under normal circumstances, and un...
Inflatable Fenders For Boat UseShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Yutung Industrial Limited - China - September 28, 2012 - contact company for price
Our inflatable fenders (Yokohama Fenders) are a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today. This compressed air rubber fender is used as a protective medium. Therefore, yokohama pneumatic fender serves as a critical prote...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"