Marine Red Flare Parachute Signals - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Reach an altitude>=300m
Occasion : for long rang distress signalling from ships , lifeboats
the launching tube have clear instructions and a non-slip surface to ensure safe operation even when launched with one hand
in accordance with 1996 amendments(LSA) code to SOLAS 1974
validity period :3years
reach an altitude≥300m
- Posted By: Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd
- Phone: 8615751100819
- Address: No.355, Fangongnan Road, Dongtai, Jiangsu, china, Dongtai, China
- Website: http://www.brtjs.com/en_index.asp
Published date: May 25, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Marine Floating Orange Smoke SignalShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 25, 2013 - contact company for price
1) SOS calling at marine suffering 2) Smoking release lasting with 3 minutes 3) CCS, EC, USCG approved to SOLAS Buoyant orange smoke signal -Overview 1) Yellow or silver cylinder for easily holding with steel holder 2) Ignited by pulling line hided i...
Zero Gravity Tools Balancer ParametersShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - YanTai LongHai Hoisting Equipment Co Ltd - China - May 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Spring balancer applications and introduction Zero gravity tools balancer parameters Load tools balancer manufacturer Spring balancer applications: auto production line, package factory, assembly produced line and so on areas. Spring balancer introdu...
Inflatable Marine Natural Rubber FendersShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Qingdao Beite Shipping Supplies Co.,Ltd - China - April 2, 2013 - contact company for price
The pneumatic rubber fender is a new kind of winding fender evolving from the international standard 17357, with the wear-resistance, scratching- resistance, aging-resistance, piercing-resistance. The diameter is from 0.8m to 6.5m. The most prominent...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"