Zdr Series Steam Electric Marine Heating Hot Water Tank - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.Produce hot water for crewmen.
3.AC 380V. 50Hz.
ZDR Series Steam-Electric Marine Heating Hot Water Tank
This steam-electric hot water tank is suitable for all kinds of ship which have steam source or power of source (AC, 380V, 50Hz or AC, 440V, 60Hz) to produce hot water which is for crewmen.
It says ' Description should contain more information. Please add more information about your product/service', so I type this.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd
- Phone: 8615751100819
- Address: No.355, Fangongnan Road, Dongtai, Jiangsu, china, Dongtai, China
- Website: http://www.brtjs.com/en_index.asp
Published date: May 25, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Marine Floating Orange Smoke SignalShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 25, 2013 - contact company for price
1) SOS calling at marine suffering 2) Smoking release lasting with 3 minutes 3) CCS, EC, USCG approved to SOLAS Buoyant orange smoke signal -Overview 1) Yellow or silver cylinder for easily holding with steel holder 2) Ignited by pulling line hided i...
Marine Red Flare Parachute SignalsShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Marine Red Flare Parachute Signals Luminous Intensity>=30000cd Burning Period>=40s Reach an altitude>=300m Occasion : for long rang distress signalling from ships , lifeboats the launching tube have clear instructions and a non-slip surface ...
Marine Hand Flare SignalShipping / Transportation / Moving Equipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 25, 2013 - contact company for price
We provide quality Red Hand Flare Signal. Marine Hand Flare Signal Distress signals take the form of or are commonly made by using radio signals, displaying a visually detected item or illumination, or making an audible sound, from a distance. Marine...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"