2013 Specialized Demo 8 I Carbon Mountain Bike - Indonesiaprice: contact company for price
FACT 10m front triangle, bonded alloy-insert BB and HT, 150mm spacing M5 rear triangle, compact race design, ISCG 05 mount, cartridge bearing rear shock mount, rear derailleur protector, 200mm travel
Custom FOX VAN RC4, coil over w/piggy back, compression and rebound adj., 9.5x3', S:350, M:400, L:450
RockShox Boxxer RC, alloy steerer, external compression and rebound adj., 20mm Maxle DH thru-axle, S: extra-soft spring, M: soft spring, L: medium spring, 200mm travel
1-1/2' integrated for 1-1/8' steerer, cartridge bearings
Specialized Direct Mount stem, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 4-bolt
Specialized Demo low-rise bar, 7050 alloy, 750mm wide, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle aramid-infused, S: Regular, Others: XL thickness
Custom Avid Elixir 5 R, hydraulic disc, metallic pad, HS-1 rotor, 200mm rotor
Custom Avid Elixir 5 R, hydraulic disc, metallic pad, HS-1 rotor, 180mm rotor
Custom Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc, tool-less reach adj.
SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, short cage
SRAM X7, 10-speed, aluminum trigger, w/MatchMaker clamp
Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-25
KMC X10, nickel plate, reusable Missing Link
Custom SRAM Descendant PF30, 7050 alloy arms, with Gamut P-30 chain guide
SRAM PF30 DH, 83mm shell
Specialized Bennies, 6061 alloy body, sealed cartridge, 4.5mm removable pins
Roval DH 26, alloy disc, 30mm wide w/eyelets, 32h
Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, sealed cartridge bearing, 20mm thru-axle, 32h
Specialized Hi Lo disc, 150mm, hollow 12mm Cr-Mo axle w/ RD guard, 32h
DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 14g
Specialized Butcher DH, 60 TPI, wire bead, soft dual-compound, 26x2.3'
Specialized DH, 8mm hollow Cr-Mo rails
Specialized 6061 alloy, two bolt micro adjust, no offset, 30.9mm, 300mm
Specialized 7050 hard anodized alloy, 36.9mm, single bolt
2013 Specialized Demo 8 I Carbon Mountain Bike
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Primadona Bike
- Phone: 0821623511145
- Address: Jl. Gagak Hitam (Ringroad) No.244, medan, Indonesia
- Website: http://primadonabike.com
Published date: November 30, 2012 -
- Business Description: Thank you for your interest on primadonabike.com, We are athe trading
company founded in February 2009 and we are committed to providing all
kind of popular bicycles like SPECIALIZED, SCOTT, GIANT, CERVELO, TREK,
PINARELLO and many more.
Primadonabike.com Vision is to be a World Class bicycle trade company.
To support this vision, we concentrate on maximizing customer satisfaction and providing the best quality bicycles (Original OEM) at attractive price points
We are very commited to providing our customer with the best service and the best quality,
With never received the goods with a value of sub standart,
and never send sub standart products but onlly provide the products number one and the best.
2013 Giant Anthem X 29er 0 W BikeBicycles - Primadona Bike - Indonesia - November 30, 2012 - contact company for price
RockShox Reba 29 RL with QR15 thru-axle and OverDrive 2 tapered steerer suspension fork, RockShox Monarch RL rear shock SRAM X.9/X.7 2x10-speed drivetrain with Avid Elixir 5 brakes Giant Connect SL handlebar, seatpost and OverDrive 2 stem Fi'zi:k Ves...
2013 Giant Anthem X Advanced 29er 1 BikeBicycles - Primadona Bike - Indonesia - November 30, 2012 - contact company for price
SPECIFICATIONS : Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front triangle, ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum rear swingarm, 4' Maestro Suspension Fork RockShox SID RL w/15QR thru-axle, OverDrive 2, 100mm Travel Shock RockShox Monarch RL Handlebar Giant Contact TR, Low Ri...
2013 Giant Anthem X Advanced 29er 2 BikeBicycles - Primadona Bike - Indonesia - November 30, 2012 - contact company for price
SPECIFICATIONS : Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front triangle, ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum rear swingarm, 4' Maestro Suspension Fork RockShox Reba RL w/ 15QR thru-axle, OverDrive 2, 100mm Travel Shock RockShox Monarch R Handlebar Giant Connect SL XC, Lo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"