Segway Scooter With 2 Wheels - Chinaprice: contact company for price
minimum load: 40KG
Frist gears :10KM/H(suit for New customer )
Second speed: 20KM/H
Charging time :6-8H
Suitable for the grass road, terrain road.
Used for renting or selling, the most popular in the worldwide now.
- Posted By: merlot commerce co.,ltd
- Phone: 8613738969671
- Address: yongkang city, yongkang, China
Published date: July 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: Our Company located in Yongkang city, Zhejiang province.
The followed products which we are mainly producing and promoting:
Two wheels balancing vehicle.
Electric skateboard/Electric scooter
Our company have seven years' experience of OEM in China, with high technical, top quality, first class parts, reasonable price.
Hope more and more oversea's customer will be our friend. Be good quality, Be excellent supplier, Be good service, are our goal.
Electrical ScooterGas / Electric Scooter - Skyrain Technology Limited - China - February 5, 2017 - 300.00 Dollar US$
Model Number: SK-L1 Power: 100-200w Voltage: 24v Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS Charging Time: 3-5h Foldable: Yes Range Per Charge: 20-30km Tire Size: 8" front wheel, 6" rear wheel Unfold size: 1000*520*1050mm Fold size: 1090*520*345mm Carton Size: 108...
Folding Electric ScooterGas / Electric Scooter - Champion Inspiration Co., Ltd - China - October 26, 2016 - contact company for price
Maximum speed: 30km / h Battery: Samsung 36V, 8AH Power: 350W The maximum driving distance : 25km The recommended rider weight: 120kg maximum Charging time : 1-2 hours The recommended temperature Hoverboardi used: -10-50 ℃ Electric scooter weight: 15...
Balance CarGas / Electric Scooter - Ningbo Qunyin Children Products CO.LTD - China - October 9, 2016 - contact company for price
New products! charging interface design is simple, fast and convenient charging. There are three modes of POS-616 when turn on power switch, Novice, Common and Master. Follows like this: ♥turn on the balance scooter power switch. ♥ put the scooter up...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"