34 visiting now: 13 France France flag 9 China China flag 7 USA USA flag 2 Vietnam Vietnam flag 1 Russia Russia flag 1 Germany Germany flag 1 India India flag

Highlighted Companies

  • Suzhou Rico Machinery Co., Ltd (China): RICO, a professional CNC machinery company, who integrated research, development and... http://www.ricocnc.com
  • A Hay & Grain Co Inc (USA): involved in international trade import export. At Anderson Hay we offer a wide variety of feed... http://www.anderson-hay.com/


  • High Quality Gate Ball Artificial Turf - China

    price: 6.00 Dollar US$

    Product Model: EG021
    Yarn Material: PE
    Yarn Height: 13mm ±5%
    Total Height: 15mm ±5%
    Stitches/10cm: 32 ±10%
    Density/m2: 67200 ±10%
    Machine gauge: 3/16"
    Yarn Count(Dtex): 4500 ±10%
    Pile Weight: 950gsm ±10%
    Total Weight: 200kg/100sq.m.
    Coating: SBR Latex, 1000gr/Sqm ±10%
    Turf Cloth: 500g ±5%
    Roll Width: 2m or 4m
    Roll Length: 25m or As per Lay-out
    UV-Stability: >=3000 hours
    Water Permeability:>=180mm/h
    Pile Anchorage: >=40N
    Application: Gate ball field
    Color: Green(or red)
    Color Line: White


    Company Contact:


    • Phone: 86-0755-81758500

    • Address: #3H018 No.5 Market Square China South City,Pinhu Town,Longgang, Shenzhen City (深圳市), Guang Dong (广东省), China

    • Email: Email


    Published date: August 19, 2016 -

    • Business Description: henzhen EGOL Sports Facilities CO.,LTD is a professional engaged in artificial turf and golf products R&D, production and sales as one of the Integrated Company.Founded in 2004, has many years of rich production and sales experience, with all kinds of management personnel and technical development personnel.The main products have all kinds of artificial grass, simulation turf, golf, etc..

    Related listings



    • High Quality Tennis Artificial Turf
      High Quality Tennis Artificial Turf
      Sports Equipment - Shenzhen EGOL Sports Facilities CO.,LTD - China - August 19, 2016 - 6.00 Dollar US$

      Product Model: EG022 Yarn Material: PE Yarn Height: 12mm ±5% Total Height: 14mm ±5% Stitches/10cm: 32 ±10% Density/m2: 67200 ±10% Machine gauge: 3/16" Yarn Count(Dtex): 4200 ±10% Pile Weight: 835gsm ±10% Total Weight: 185kg/100sq.m. Coating: SBR Late...

    • High Quality Running Track Artificial Grass
      High Quality Running Track Artificial Grass
      Sports Equipment - Shenzhen EGOL Sports Facilities CO.,LTD - China - August 19, 2016 - 6.00 Dollar US$

      Product Model: EG017 Yarn Material: PE Yarn Height: 10mm ±5% Total Height: 12mm ±5% Stitches/10cm: 28 ±10% Density/m2: 58800 ±10% Machine gauge: 3/16" Yarn Count(Dtex): 6600 ±10% Pile Weight: 1108gsm ±10% Total Weight: 210kg/100sq.m. Coating: SBR Lat...

    • High Quality Football Artificial Turf Soccer Grass
      High Quality Football Artificial Turf Soccer Grass
      Sports Equipment - Shenzhen EGOL Sports Facilities CO.,LTD - China - August 19, 2016 - 6.00 Dollar US$

      Product Model: EG034 Yarn Material: PE Yarn Height: 50mm ±5% Total Height: 52mm ±5% Stitches/10cm: 20 ±10% Density/m2: 10500 ±10% Machine gauge: 3/4" Yarn Count(Dtex): 10000 ±10% Pile Weight: 866gsm ±10% Total Weight: 200kg/100sq.m. Coating: SBR Late...



    Safe Trade Tips

    • Ask for business references and check them
    • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
    • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
    • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
    • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
    • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"