Orangutan Tour Borneo And Buluh Kecil 4d3n - Indonesiaprice: 784.00 Dollar US$
upon arrival in pangkalan bun airport you will be picked up by our guide and take you to kumai port by car for 2 minutes and then proceed to national park tanjung puting area by boat for 2 hours. the boat is wooden river boat for tourist specialist. it’s 12m by 2, 5m with a roof and called by klotok, which forms the upper deck, you can view the natural rainforest. after boating around 1 ½ hours, stop at tanjung harapan rehabilitation center for orangutan and witness feeding time at 15.00. back to the boat and cruise slowly explore the quite river by the klotok while observe the wildlife such as long noses monkey, long tail macaque, birds along the riverside. dinner and overnight on the boat with comfortable mattress, pillow, fine meals, bottled “mineral” water, mosquito net. kitchen and simple western style toilet and shower available on boat.
meals : lunch - dinner
accommodation : klotok
day 2: park - pondok tangguy - camp leakey - boat
after breakfast board the klotok to travel up the river for pondok tanguy, the rehabilitation center for orangutans, witness feeding time at 09.00am. afterward continuing to boat up on tea colored river water where you will see the the magnificent reflection from the vegetation along the river, when lucky with us, the fresh water crocodile and other wildlife attraction could find a long river bank. upon arrive at camp leakey orangutan research and rehabilitation center, take short trekking through tropical rainforest searching for wildlife, birds and other rainforest animals as well as tropical jungle plant. back to the boat for lunch then witness feeding time at 14.00 pm for orangutan given additional foods. dinner and overnight on boat.
meals : lunch - dinner - dinner
accommodation : boat - klotok
day 3: klotok - sungai buluh kecil - mendawai - hotel
today is the last day of your stay in the klotok (separate part of this tour), at 5 am in the morning we will pick you up at the klotok, our guide will arrange that the suitcases arriving at the hotel. then we will takethe speedboat by the rio where you travel for about one hour and a half hour to reach the place where they feed the new orangutans enjoy the two feeding platforms and then visit the home of the rangers for more photos of the jungle. then slowly lower down the river and getting close to the boat harbour and then transfer to the hotel , visit the local arut river to see the life of the locals in the surroundings of the place where they also make wooden boats as klotoks. and also we visit the town mendawai.
meals : breakfast - lunch - dinner
accommodation : grand kecubung
day 4 : hotel - pangkalan bun - out
breakfast at the hotel, at the arranged time transfer to the airport.
meals : breakfast
accommodation : -
- Posted By: PT. Asiable Indonesia
- Phone: +62361726163
- Address: Jalan Gurita 1 no 38x, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Website: http://www.come2indonesia.com
Published date: June 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are a local travel agency located in Denpasar, Bali - Indonesia. Starting in 2007,our service was mainly in organizing adventure and cultural trip for our guests who are mostly coming from Europe.
The pillars of the team conduct of real travelers who have been traveling around Indonesia and know many places of interests and culture by first experience. We have the luxury to know the places, the cultures and especially the people from different part of Indonesia, and of course, we get to know good contacts everywhere around, especially the eastern part.
Ola Viajes India Nepal BhutanTours / Travel - Ola Viajes - India - November 28, 2016 - 300.00 Dollar US$
Olaviajes.com launched in May 2015 Complete tour and travel portal of Indian subcontinet destination India Nepal Bhutan Tibet.Ola Viajeses is a reputable travel agency head-quartered at Delhi NCR, India. They have approvals and recognitions by major ...
Mini Robot Electric ScooterTours / Travel - Champion Inspiration Co., Ltd - China - October 26, 2016 - contact company for price
Max Payload: 85kg Maximum Speed (km/h): 16km/h Mileage (depends on road and driver weight): Above 20km Braking Distance: 3.4m Permissible Gradient (depends on your weight): 10-15 degree Battery: 18650 lithium battery pack Rated Power: 700W Rated Volt...
The Maharaja Express Luxury TrainTours / Travel - TheMaharajaExpress - India - October 3, 2016 - check with company for price
TheMaharajaExpress.org is the official IRCTC agent which offers booking on the luxury train such as Maharajas Express. It is world's famous luxury train in the world which gives 5 pan journey such as Gems of India, Treasures of India, Heritage of Ind...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"