Automatic Filters For Offshore Marine - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Champion Automatic Filters allow a continuous filtration of industrial, process, diesel and sea water with high contents of solids by granting an automatic sequential back-washing of the filtering elements.
Automatic cleaning occurs when the differential pressure reches 10 psi, through a gear moter reducer of one rpm, by inverting the flow in the filtration columns.
Flow rates from 220 to 53, 000 usgpm, retaining solid particles from 50 to 1, 000 microns.
Built in stainless steel 304, 316, Duplex , carbon steel, carbon steel rubber linedAutomatic Filters for Offshore Marine Applications
Built in stainless steel 304, 316, Duplex , carbon steel, carbon steel rubber lined
- Posted By: CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Phone: 918571231755
- Address: 1-32, OPPOSITE GMR POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE,NIMMANAPALL, MADANAPALLI, India
- Website: http://www.wedgewirescreens.co.in
Published date: March 25, 2013 -
- Business Description: Champion Screens Manufacturing Company is a subsidiary of Champion
Filters Manufacturing Company A 3 decade old organization specialized
in design & manufacture of all types of Automatic Filtration &
Champion Screens produces wedge wire screens for virtually all screening applications.
We have separate wedge wire screen making machinery for cylindrical screens & flat panels.
We have the capability to produce screens as large as 4 meters in diameter X 6 meters length in one single piece construction.
Wedge wire flat panels are made on flat panel manufacturing machine. So we can offer a truly flat panel instead of a re rolled slit cylindrical screen. Needless to say this offers better screening efficiency and better dewatering ability.
Champion Screens have full fledged wedge wire manufacturing plant in house. Wedge wire (Vee Shaped or V wires) are manufactured in house. There are no limitations of size or shape of wedge wire. We can make vee shaped, v shaped, triangular shaped, trapezoidal wedge shaped, rectangular wedge, drop shaped wedge , wedge wires in any profile for optimum production.
Cylindrical wedge wire screens are made by wrapping a wedge shaped (v shaped) wire on a cage of longitudinal rods. Each & Every intersection of this wedge wire & beneath support rods is welded.
We make vee wire screens from Low carbon steel wedge wire, Stainless Steel grade 304 wedge wire, Stainless Steel AISI 316 wedge wire, Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire.
We make wedge wires from wires as small as 0.25mm diameter to 18mm width & above if required.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Screens Cylinders made from trapezoidal wire wrapped filter screen
Champion All Plastic Filters StrainersNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 25, 2013 - contact company for price
champion All-Plastic Filters & Strainers. In many Corrosive or Sensitive media straining applications, Plastics is Preferred material of construction for a strainer or Filter. Champion manufactures simplex & Duplex Filters in PVC (polyviny chloride),...
Coanda Screens For Water IntakeNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Coanda Screens for Water Intake Champion Coanda Screens Operation The screen is mounted on the downstream face of an intake weir. Water passes onto the screen via a specially designed acceleration plate, which provides an even distribution of flow an...
Architectural Screens From ChampionNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 25, 2013 - contact company for price
ARCHITECTURAL SCREENS FROM CHAMPION . Whether it's their contemporary beauty or superb functional benefits, wire-formed architectural screens are becoming more and more prominent in blueprints. While architectural screens don't demand the micron-tigh...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"