Champion Fish Diversion Screens - Indiaprice: contact company for price
FISH DIVERSION SCREEN: A FISH'S (& FACILITY'S) BEST FRIEND.
When reducing maintenance costs and protecting aquatic life are your top priorities, non-plugging, continuous slot screens from Champion Screens are your answer.
Champion Screens can custom manufacture fish diversion screens using a variety of wire and rod sizes, with additional framing/support added as needed to fit your application. The non-corrosive stainless steel materials resist leaching, making our fish diversion screens an environmentally-friendly option. And, if needed, specialty treatments can be applied to counter issues such as zebra mussel attachment.
Unlike more complicated options, the Champion Screens fish diversion screens use a simple, long-lasting design that has no moving parts and is easy to install.
Please contact us for more information
- Posted By: CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Phone: 918571231755
- Address: 1-32, OPPOSITE GMR POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE,NIMMANAPALL, MADANAPALLI, India
- Website: http://www.wedgewirescreens.co.in
Published date: March 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: Champion Screens Manufacturing Company is a subsidiary of Champion
Filters Manufacturing Company A 3 decade old organization specialized
in design & manufacture of all types of Automatic Filtration &
Champion Screens produces wedge wire screens for virtually all screening applications.
We have separate wedge wire screen making machinery for cylindrical screens & flat panels.
We have the capability to produce screens as large as 4 meters in diameter X 6 meters length in one single piece construction.
Wedge wire flat panels are made on flat panel manufacturing machine. So we can offer a truly flat panel instead of a re rolled slit cylindrical screen. Needless to say this offers better screening efficiency and better dewatering ability.
Champion Screens have full fledged wedge wire manufacturing plant in house. Wedge wire (Vee Shaped or V wires) are manufactured in house. There are no limitations of size or shape of wedge wire. We can make vee shaped, v shaped, triangular shaped, trapezoidal wedge shaped, rectangular wedge, drop shaped wedge , wedge wires in any profile for optimum production.
Cylindrical wedge wire screens are made by wrapping a wedge shaped (v shaped) wire on a cage of longitudinal rods. Each & Every intersection of this wedge wire & beneath support rods is welded.
We make vee wire screens from Low carbon steel wedge wire, Stainless Steel grade 304 wedge wire, Stainless Steel AISI 316 wedge wire, Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire.
We make wedge wires from wires as small as 0.25mm diameter to 18mm width & above if required.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Screens Cylinders made from trapezoidal wire wrapped filter screen
Champion Dewatering ScreenNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 23, 2013 - contact company for price
The Champion Dewatering screen combines vibrating action with a variable sloping deck that removes substantially more water than static sieves. Yet, it is compact enough to replace static sieves with minimum change. Champion Dewatering screen is capa...
Effluent Screen Separation Of SolidsNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Champion Screens offer Effluent Screening Systems. We utilize a cylindrical drum constructed of wedge wire screen to remove solid materials from waste streams at capacities from 200 to 4, 650 gal/min. (757 to 17, 600 liter/min.). Effluent discharges ...
Supply Led Flood Light Wall WasherNuclear Power - GZC LIGHT CO.,LTD. - Zimbabwe - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LED Flood light Wall WasherFeatures: 1) LED Flood light Wall WasherLight Source: 2*60W LED 2)LED Flood light Wall Washer Luminous Flux: 10400LM Epivalley LED Chip 3)LED Flood light Wall Washer Rated Wattage: 120W 4)LED Flood light Wall Washer Base: 2...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"