Champion Screen Resin Trap - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Champion Screens resin traps feature a continuous slot design that prevents the loss of ion exchange resin, activated carbon media, filter media, greensand media, sand and other media. Not only is this essential to prevent the loss of expensive material, but it's also critical to avoid damaging downstream equipment.
However, this safety precaution will not diminish flow. Champion Screens can manufacture resin traps to guard against your exact media particle size while also providing the flow rate your system requires.
Reliable, durable and extremely low maintenance, the non-clogging, continuous slot design allows for a large amount of open area with extremely consistent spacing. Champion Screens can manufacture resin traps in a wide variety of materials and sizes to suit your application needs.
- Posted By: CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Phone: 918571231755
- Address: 1-32, OPPOSITE GMR POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE,NIMMANAPALL, MADANAPALLI, India
- Website: http://www.wedgewirescreens.co.in
Published date: March 25, 2013 -
- Business Description: Champion Screens Manufacturing Company is a subsidiary of Champion
Filters Manufacturing Company A 3 decade old organization specialized
in design & manufacture of all types of Automatic Filtration &
Champion Screens produces wedge wire screens for virtually all screening applications.
We have separate wedge wire screen making machinery for cylindrical screens & flat panels.
We have the capability to produce screens as large as 4 meters in diameter X 6 meters length in one single piece construction.
Wedge wire flat panels are made on flat panel manufacturing machine. So we can offer a truly flat panel instead of a re rolled slit cylindrical screen. Needless to say this offers better screening efficiency and better dewatering ability.
Champion Screens have full fledged wedge wire manufacturing plant in house. Wedge wire (Vee Shaped or V wires) are manufactured in house. There are no limitations of size or shape of wedge wire. We can make vee shaped, v shaped, triangular shaped, trapezoidal wedge shaped, rectangular wedge, drop shaped wedge , wedge wires in any profile for optimum production.
Cylindrical wedge wire screens are made by wrapping a wedge shaped (v shaped) wire on a cage of longitudinal rods. Each & Every intersection of this wedge wire & beneath support rods is welded.
We make vee wire screens from Low carbon steel wedge wire, Stainless Steel grade 304 wedge wire, Stainless Steel AISI 316 wedge wire, Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire.
We make wedge wires from wires as small as 0.25mm diameter to 18mm width & above if required.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Screens Cylinders made from trapezoidal wire wrapped filter screen
Champion All Plastic Filters StrainersNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 25, 2013 - contact company for price
champion All-Plastic Filters & Strainers. In many Corrosive or Sensitive media straining applications, Plastics is Preferred material of construction for a strainer or Filter. Champion manufactures simplex & Duplex Filters in PVC (polyviny chloride),...
Coanda Screens For Water IntakeNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Coanda Screens for Water Intake Champion Coanda Screens Operation The screen is mounted on the downstream face of an intake weir. Water passes onto the screen via a specially designed acceleration plate, which provides an even distribution of flow an...
Architectural Screens From ChampionNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 25, 2013 - contact company for price
ARCHITECTURAL SCREENS FROM CHAMPION . Whether it's their contemporary beauty or superb functional benefits, wire-formed architectural screens are becoming more and more prominent in blueprints. While architectural screens don't demand the micron-tigh...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"