Flip Flop Flow Pu Screen Mats Flexible - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Champion Filters offer the largest range of Flip Flow Screen Mats
Any Size - Any Aperture - Any Application
Just email us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org & also visit our website at www.championfilters.co.in
We have more than 150 different moulds for these mats and have capability of making new moulds within 2-3 hours maximum and can ship around 200 nos of these mats per day.
We have automatic ovens of 6 metres long - 12 nos and a continuous chain conveyor for uniform temperature curing.
Champion offers largest range of flip flow screens or flip flop screen mats for classification of fine cut and near cut size grains having high moisture content.
Flip flop or flip flow screening machines have been in operation for decades for screening of moist or humid materials. Some typical applications
· Iron Ore at 6mm with 15% moisture
· Raw sand at 3mm with 6% moisture
· Compost at 10mm with 50% moisture
· Slag at 3mm with 10% moisture
· Salt at 3 mm with 5 % moisture
· Coke at 3mm with 20% moisture
· Lignite at 6mm with 50% moisture
· Coal at 6mm with 18% moisture
· Limestone at 3mm with 20% moisture
· Pet coke at 3mm with 18% moisture
· Plus other hard to screen materials like wood chips, bamboo chips, washery waste, building rubble, soil, plastic, auto parts etc.
Principle of Operation :
Generally referred to as “flip flow” or “ flip flop” screening method. During the cycling of screener, the flexible mats are individually tensioned and relaxed, which breaks or loosens the adhesive bond within the materials, and between the material and flip flow screen mats.
In the upstroke, the material is impelled upward functioning like a trampoline and air is drawn in and through the material. The motion is such that the acceleration on machine support frame could be approx 3g whereas the material on the screen panels may experience around 50g.
During these stretch & relax moments, the openings or aperture in the screen mats get elongated , stretched or bend which tremendously helps in release of particles which might have got jammed.
Spare Screens/Mats for all machines :
Champion produces widest range of flip flow / flip flop / Feed Impact / screen mats ready for installation on machines of all types, sizes and manufacturers.
The screen sieve mats are made from proprietary grades of highly resilient elastomers (including polyurethane / pu) with balanced range of properties to withstand deformation without loss of elasticity or dimensional accuracy.
Only high quality elastomers are used to guarantee highest performance in terms of abrasion resistance, cut & tear resistance, flexibility and resilience.
We make in homogenous materials and for certain specialized applications reinforce the screens with flexible bars or cables to meet your specific process needs.
All the characteristics of the polyurethane screens are well defined like dimensions, thickness, blind zones, fixing holes, hooks, shore hardness, polyurethane / pu / elastomers quality.
All apertures shapes like square / round (conical), rectangular, tear drops, hexagonal are available.
- Posted By: CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Phone: 918571231755
- Address: 1-32, OPPOSITE GMR POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE,NIMMANAPALL, MADANAPALLI, India
- Website: http://www.wedgewirescreens.co.in
Published date: March 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: Champion Screens Manufacturing Company is a subsidiary of Champion
Filters Manufacturing Company A 3 decade old organization specialized
in design & manufacture of all types of Automatic Filtration &
Champion Screens produces wedge wire screens for virtually all screening applications.
We have separate wedge wire screen making machinery for cylindrical screens & flat panels.
We have the capability to produce screens as large as 4 meters in diameter X 6 meters length in one single piece construction.
Wedge wire flat panels are made on flat panel manufacturing machine. So we can offer a truly flat panel instead of a re rolled slit cylindrical screen. Needless to say this offers better screening efficiency and better dewatering ability.
Champion Screens have full fledged wedge wire manufacturing plant in house. Wedge wire (Vee Shaped or V wires) are manufactured in house. There are no limitations of size or shape of wedge wire. We can make vee shaped, v shaped, triangular shaped, trapezoidal wedge shaped, rectangular wedge, drop shaped wedge , wedge wires in any profile for optimum production.
Cylindrical wedge wire screens are made by wrapping a wedge shaped (v shaped) wire on a cage of longitudinal rods. Each & Every intersection of this wedge wire & beneath support rods is welded.
We make vee wire screens from Low carbon steel wedge wire, Stainless Steel grade 304 wedge wire, Stainless Steel AISI 316 wedge wire, Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Wedge Wire.
We make wedge wires from wires as small as 0.25mm diameter to 18mm width & above if required.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Screens Cylinders made from trapezoidal wire wrapped filter screen
Champion Dewatering ScreenNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 23, 2013 - contact company for price
The Champion Dewatering screen combines vibrating action with a variable sloping deck that removes substantially more water than static sieves. Yet, it is compact enough to replace static sieves with minimum change. Champion Dewatering screen is capa...
Effluent Screen Separation Of SolidsNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Champion Screens offer Effluent Screening Systems. We utilize a cylindrical drum constructed of wedge wire screen to remove solid materials from waste streams at capacities from 200 to 4, 650 gal/min. (757 to 17, 600 liter/min.). Effluent discharges ...
Champion Fish Diversion ScreensNuclear Power - CHAMPION SCREENS MANUFACTURING COMPANY - India - March 23, 2013 - contact company for price
CHAMPION FISH DIVERSION SCREENS FISH DIVERSION SCREEN: A FISH'S (& FACILITY'S) BEST FRIEND. When reducing maintenance costs and protecting aquatic life are your top priorities, non-plugging, continuous slot screens from Champion Screens are your answ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"