The Best Quality Argan Oil For Wholesale Certified Organic - Moroccoprice: 30.00 Dollar US$
Details : Argan oil is an oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree, endemic to Morocco.
It is valued for its nutritive and cosmetic properties.
Pure and natural Argan Oil has been used in Morocco for centuries to nourish and protect the skin, hair and nails.
Argan oil contains natural tocopherols (vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
Argan Oil is ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive skins.
It is an excellent moisturising emollient for dry, rough skin and can also be used to add a beautiful healthy sheen to hair, leaving it feeling silky soft and smooth.
The oil penetrates the hair shafts unlocking its natural vitamins stimulating hair growth whilst also improving hair elasticity.
This process causes the hair shafts to smoothen down increasing smoothness whilst also decreasing unmanageable/ uncontrollable hair.
DEODORIZED ARGAN OIL : I inform you that deodorizing the oil is part of our filtration process.
It is a process totally in cold pressed process.
it's to pass through the oil plates natural active carbon imported from Germany, which are specially designed to deodorize and discolor the vegetable oil.
Also, through this process, we arrive at fixing qualities of the oil and neutralize potential risks of germs so we can provide the best quality Argan oil for wholesale .
As you probably know, the use of plates natural active carbon in the field of treatment of drinking water, the air is very old, and is even part of Good Hygiene Practices, and does not affect the quality product .
Its use in the field of processing of vegetable oils is relatively recent .
The introduction of this technique in the field of Argan oil, is part of our efforts to research and development that we do not stop to realize the advantage to improve the quality of our Argan oil, and respond with the same Used expectations of our professional customers in the field of cosmetics.
All our argan oil has been certified organic by IMC nand meet this end, regulation standards of:
834/2007, No889/2008 of the highest-quality natural argan oil 100% organic.
It is sourced from the southern region of Morocco where the argan three grow naturally without human interference
- Posted By: ORIENTAL GROUP SARL AU
- Phone: +212524335449
- Address: N°200 Lot Elmassar,Sidi Ghanem Industrial Estate, Route de Safi,, 40 000 Marrakech,, Marrakech , Marrakech , Morocco
- Website: https://group-oriental.com/
Published date: November 3, 2021
- Business Description: We can ship our argan oil by air cargo worlwide with a transit time of 1 to 2 weeks
We at Oriental group treat our customers with respect and professionalism
the main goal of oriental groups inventiveness is to meet demands of customers
Produit dorigine Marocaine est notre engagement, avec sincérité et dévouement.
The Best Price Bulk Organic Argan OilCosmetics - Hair - ORIENTAL GROUP SARL AU - Morocco - November 3, 2021 - 30.00 Dollar US$
Details : Pure Argan Oil Product Name: Organic Pure Argan Oil / Argania spinosa kernel Feature: 1. Argan oil presents an exceptional percentage of essential fatty acids, one of which is linoleic acid (omega 6, the most essential of all) ensuring the ...
Hot Selling Bulk Organic Argan OilCosmetics - Hair - ORIENTAL GROUP SARL AU - Morocco - November 3, 2021 - 30.00 Dollar US$
Details : Hot selling Bulk Organic Argan Oil : Product Name: Organic Pure Argan Oil / Argania spinosa kernel Oil Moisturizer is an oil-rich formula, enhanced with Argan Oil from Morocco that restores moisture, deeply nourishes, protects against heat ...
Obm Oem Pure Certificated Bulk Argan Oil With Private LabelingCosmetics - Hair - ORIENTAL GROUP SARL AU - Morocco - November 3, 2021 - 30.00 Dollar US$
Details : Argan oil is an oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree, endemic to Morocco. It is valued for its nutritive and cosmetic properties. Pure and natural Argan Oil has been used in Morocco for centuries to nourish and protect the skin, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"