Garnet 30 60 Mesh - Chinaprice: 250.00 Dollar US$
Garnet sand is made of garnet as raw material.
It is a kind of iron-aluminum silicate with moderate hardness, high melting point and stable chemical properties.
According to different products and structures, it presents different colors, such as dark red, brown red, pink and black.
Widely used in optical industry, electronic industry, machinery industry, oil and gas and other industries.
1 - Sand blasting and rust removal for steel structure, hull and bridge; 2 - Water knife cutting for metal, stone and glass; 3, chemical, petroleum, water treatment filter media; 4 - Grinding of marble, optical lens, glassware, leather and other materials; 5 - Raw materials of grinding wheel, whetstone, emery cloth and sandpaper; 6, highway pavement, runway, wear-resistant rubber, anti-skid paint and other wear-resistant materials; 7, widely used in the construction industry, high-grade real stone paint exterior decoration interior decoration temperament noble and elegant.
Ideal new non - abrasion resistant aggregate.
- Posted By: Henan Sicheng Abrasives Tech Co., Ltd
- Phone: 15890150757
- Address: room 1409, building 1, Greenland binhu international city, daxunan road, erqi district, zhengzhou ci, Zhengzhou city, Henan , China
- Website: http://www.scabrasive.com
Published date: December 22, 2019
- Business Description: Henan Sicheng Abrasives Tech Co., Ltd was established in 2009 and is a technology company engaged in various abrasives production, R&D and sales.
The company relies on mature production technology and excellent sales service team to provide quality products and services for many domestic and foreign customers.
We enjoy good reputation in the abrasives area by uphold integrity management and quality first philosophy.
Our company staff look forward to create prosperity future with you base on sincerely cooperation.
It covers the area of 10 years.
With updated new equipment, our factory can produce White Fused Alumina 15,000 tons per year, Brown Fused Alumina 15,000 tons per year and slilicon carbide 2,000 tons per year.
It is one of the high grade abrasive grains production base in China.
Waterjet Cutting Garnet 80#Chemicals - Water Treatment - Henan Sicheng Abrasives Tech Co., Ltd - China - December 22, 2019 - 200.00 Dollar US$
1. Sand blasting and rust removal for steel structure, hull and bridge; 2. Water knife cutting for metal, stone and glass; 3, chemical, petroleum, water treatment filter media; 4. Grinding of marble, optical lens, glassware, leather and other materia...
Filter Media Garnet SandChemicals - Water Treatment - Henan Sicheng Abrasives Tech Co., Ltd - China - November 15, 2019 - 220.00 Dollar US$
1.Waterjet cutting sand: It is used as a cutting tool for high pressure waterjet equipment. 2.Corundum: It is used as sand blasting and rust removing, a dock structure for corrosion and rust protection. 3.Emery filter media: It is used as chemical, o...
Waterjet Cutting 80 Mesh Abrasive Garnet SandChemicals - Water Treatment - Henan Sicheng Abrasives Tech Co., Ltd - China - November 15, 2019 - 250.00 Dollar US$
一1) Sand blasting Garnet abrasives hardness is moderate and have high bulk density. It have free silica and good toughness .It is the ideal "environmentally friendly" sand blasting materials 2) Free grinding The Grinding grade garnet abrasive is appl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"